+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The price of a legendary

Ok so this iw about just how much a legendary is worth in scrip. My personal belief is offering less then 30k scrip for one is uncalled for. Bidding, if you will call it that, should start at 30k unless the seller is willing to takw less (dont know why they would) due to the following reason

- In the time it seems to take to get a legendary ( this is my judgement tamen from my experience, may mates experiences and threads on the forum ) one could easily have obtained 50k + scrip

Now I am not trying to raise the price of legendaries for myself, I only had an AR which I gave to a mate as he uses ARs and I use LMGs so we decided if one finds the other then to give it to the person that uses it, I jus think offering 8k scrip is a bit ridiculous

Thought on this matter ??
    AUSSIE XBOX PLAYER - EU SERVER

Char Name - Tiir Rumibul
    Gamer Tag - BouncySupremacy
    Specilisation - Heavy Weaponry
    Best Arkfall - 1st with 62 kills and 3,113,489 damage

I think you're nuts.

dude there junk , these idiots trying to sell them are well just plain stupid. throw them to your buddies if you dont want them.

you may or you MAY not have noticed this just yet , but trying to get an economy going on defiance is pretty much like trying to bail out cyprus with oreos.

Not an economy lol hate it when ppl bring that into games however I as well as alot of other ppl I imagine luke the best of the best and the right legendary may have the same stats as a purple or a blue but yoj can bet your sweet *** that alot of ppl would want the orange one hundred times more. Its all about rarity in this game regardless of stats

Char Name - Tiir Rumibul

Quote Originally Posted by bouncy77 View Post
    Not an economy lol hate it when ppl bring that into games however I as well as alot of other ppl I imagine luke the best of the best and the right legendary may have the same stats as a purple or a blue but yoj can bet your sweet *** that alot of ppl would want the orange one hundred times more. Its all about rarity in this game regardless of stats
    MMO+Weapons+Trading=Economy
    My info is below!

Character Name - Teeva

Quote Originally Posted by agiantmudcrab View Post
    MMO+Weapons+Trading=Economy
    we're missing a few parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesdanex View Post
    we're missing a few parts.
    You know there ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees.
    My info is below!

Character Name - Teeva

Thats true lol and despite what ppl believe and the fact I dislike it if a subforum for trading appears on here I believe an economy will end up being implemented into the game by the community. Alot more ppl will be getting this game soon, hell last night I had at least 15 ppl on my friends list msg me asking wht this game is as they hadnt heard anything about and it seems pretty much all are going to get it by weeks end now

Char Name - Tiir Rumibul

in a future update Trion should add an auction house

Actually an auction house is deffas a good idea now you mention it, surelh they will imement one that would make scrip worthwhile at least. Rift had it so I dont see why they didnt do it in there new mmo

Char Name - Tiir Rumibul