+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question about re-rolling/upgrading "perfected " weapons

Since "perfected " weapons are taking the place of "named" or jackpot guns, will the jackpot style of rolls and upgrading be applied to perfected guns as well? For instance, if a perfected gun is supremed, will it have set rolls or will it be up ro rng to give us a t6 roll and possibly roll other tiers? Also, will rolling the gun prior to supreming then be negated by uprading the gun to supreme as it supremes to "set" rolls? Or are the perfected guns just regular guns that we roll and then gamble on the supreme rolls landing in our favor?
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

I think this will answer your question........

NEW JACKPOTS: PERFECTED WEAPONS

These new weapons are replacing the old jackpot structure. Weapons purchased from the Defiance store or the Ex Inanis Runners, have a chance to roll a perfected version, which will contain one of 3 different manufacturer bonuses:
    • Dynamic - + 10% Increased Damage, +5% Rate of Fire /Crit / Reload / Mag / Recoil / Accuracy
    • Precise - + 10% Increased Damage, +10% Crit / Reload / Accuracy
    • Berserk - +10% Increased Damage, +10% Rate of Fire / Mag / Recoil

These new perfected weapons will roll with random bonus stats, and will always be legendary. In addition, we have now included MORE weapon types to your favorite synergies! Every synergy will have never before seen weapons. In addition, all Perfected weapons will roll with a random nano, and explosive weapons can now contain the Syphon nano!

Perfected weapons have a much higher chance of dropping compared to previous jackpots, both on the Runner and in the Defiance store.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Devlin View Post

These new weapons are replacing the old jackpot structure. Weapons purchased from the Defiance store or the Ex Inanis Runners, have a chance to roll a perfected version, which will contain one of 3 different manufacturer bonuses:
    • Dynamic - + 10% Increased Damage, +5% Rate of Fire /Crit / Reload / Mag / Recoil / Accuracy

These new perfected weapons will roll with random bonus stats, and will always be legendary. In addition, we have now included MORE weapon types to your favorite synergies! Every synergy will have never before seen weapons. In addition, all Perfected weapons will roll with a random nano, and explosive weapons can now contain the Syphon nano!

Perfected weapons have a much higher chance of dropping compared to previous jackpots, both on the Runner and in the Defiance store.
    I thought by random bonus stats they meant 'berserker" "precise" or "dynamic" and not the gun rolls
    PS3 NA
    PSN:mckllrx IGN:mckllrx
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE
    My shop wts/wtb/free

I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain that "perfected" guns have random rolls. So there's a good chance of getting perfected garbage.
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

Thanks y'all, yeah I knew they would drop with random rolls and the chance of random "perfected" garbage is very high. This will make a true "perfected" gun pretty rare. I suppose we can just infer from the way they drop with random rolls that will be the same for supreming the guns as well. Certainly is A LOT of rng involved here in getting a "perfected" gun with killer rolls.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Perfect my a..

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Thanks y'all, yeah I knew they would drop with random rolls and the chance of random "perfected" garbage is very high. This will make a true "perfected" gun pretty rare. I suppose we can just infer from the way they drop with random rolls that will be the same for supreming the guns as well. Certainly is A LOT of rng involved here in getting a "perfected" gun with killer rolls.
    One would think that a 'perfected' weapon would be, well perfectly rolled too. I have a perfected PS br which I t6'd thinking it would give good rolls being a 'jackpot' . after about 1000 af I got a t6 with t6 mag and t5 reload with t4 ego power refresh roll leaving my options slim to 'perfect' this mess. another 750 af later and I got t6 firerate and t5 damage BUT no chance to get a good t4 roll.

I could have done this better with an ordinary br so perfected my a......
    Don't hate the player, play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by STARLORD View Post
    One would think that a 'perfected' weapon would be, well perfectly rolled too. I have a perfected PS br which I t6'd thinking it would give good rolls being a 'jackpot' . after about 1000 af I got a t6 with t6 mag and t5 reload with t4 ego power refresh roll leaving my options slim to 'perfect' this mess. another 750 af later and I got t6 firerate and t5 damage BUT no chance to get a good t4 roll.

I could have done this better with an ordinary br so perfected my a......
    Or...maybe your idea of perfect rolls and another's idea of perfect rolls are different. Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem

the only thing i don't like about perfected weapons are the fact that you can't roll purple into a recoil/mag/reload otherwise i'd like to craft my own perfected weapon
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Greybush View Post
    Or...maybe your idea of perfect rolls and another's idea of perfect rolls are different. Maybe.
    Maybe, but I'm 100% sure nobody wants t6 mag and t5 reload with t4 ego power refresh.
    Don't hate the player, play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Devlin View Post

Yep exactly what Mr Devlin said ts really simple, but some can't get a grasp on it at times but it will all work out