+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hey, Thanks for the definitive answer. I, like some other people, am questioning what a perfect weapon is. Apparently, it's what you make it to be. Of course this means that the vast majority of 'Perfected' weapons are and will never be anywhere near perfect. I don't think most players will take the time or spend the arkforge on them. Maybe those named jackpot blast rifles are still worth something after all.
    "ALL MY BITS AND NO WIN A JP"

It is more or less a personal choice on what one considers "perfected". For instance, I got a boomer to t6. Re rolled oj roll before t6ing. Got reload. Had no damage roll on it. I got it to t6, the reload moved to t6, oj roll went to damage. To me, that is perfect, because I like reload. There are others that would argue that it is not perfect because it does not have 183 rounds in the mag (exaggerating) and t6 damage. I, however, like big boomers with 4 in the mag and a .5 reload. So yeah, it's a personal interpretation of "perfected".

Players will need to pay more attention to the rolls of perfected guns before t6ing them in order to craft some really nice weapons, as well as have some RNG luck.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.