+ Reply to Thread

price check please

Curious what the paradise and chimera t5 mods are going for after the currency change? Will chimera continue to cost a little more? (Thinking out loud) " they should add arkforge to paradise territory..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Curious what the paradise and chimera t5 mods are going for after the currency change? Will chimera continue to cost a little more? (Thinking out loud) " they should add arkforge to paradise territory..."
    Well tbh I think the chimera mods should cost the same as 105 forge costs, given that 210 rep buys 105 forge, might seem steep but if someone specifically wants chimera then thats pretty much what chimera rep is worth so.....
    paradise im not so sure how to value that, guess paradise rep for a mod is worth an armament crate which again is probably more than the mod, only crate we ever had that cost real scrip was the corporate espionage but they don't really compare

I think the price of t5s will soar now that we have more other things to spend our rep on, and ppl will unless buyers can convince them otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
    Well tbh I think the chimera mods should cost the same as 105 forge costs, given that 210 rep buys 105 forge, might seem steep but if someone specifically wants chimera then thats pretty much what chimera rep is worth so.....
    paradise im not so sure how to value that, guess paradise rep for a mod is worth an armament crate which again is probably more than the mod, only crate we ever had that cost real scrip was the corporate espionage but they don't really compare

I think the price of t5s will soar now that we have more other things to spend our rep on, and ppl will unless buyers can convince them otherwise
    I agree with your values. My next question is , whats the cost of arkforge? Ive seen the prices vary quite a bit since the removal of the exchange and the chip farmer ban. Highest I recall was 8mil for 500af and lately ive seen it around 5mil for 500af but I feel a accurate value has yet to be established.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    whats the cost of arkforge? Highest I recall was 8mil for 500af and lately ive seen it around 5mil for 500af but I feel a accurate value has yet to be established.
    On ps3 500 af goes for 1.5 million!!

Your prices on xbox of 5 million for 500 arkforge sounds much more reasonable and realistic.

* T5 PT & Chimera Mods would usually fetch 350k a mod on ps3.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

On xbox na lots of players sell bit forge. So valuations are usually based on real currency. But I think the mafia table has been slackin, because after the chip farmer ban weapon prices fell off but forge prices were all over the place. I also think the pt and chimera t5s were grossly undervalued at the release of ga,and aa backpack syns and need to be revaluated because of the resent currency change as well. I think this is necessary because everyone wants their ga and na weapons t5d and now that there are t5 mods for bmg, infectors and rocket launchers, demand for pt and chimera rep should be on the rise

For forge I'm going to go with what seems the norm, 10k per 1 forge, or a million for 100 forge, others charge less but 10k per forge seems to be what most want

But then this starts to get skewed somewhat when paying for 100% supreme, can't remember forge cost because I've never done 1, but it has to be 25m ish, trouble is there's not really any guns that are worth 25m more as a sup than they were oj, bit off topic I know but I just find it odd that the forge to preme a gun 100% costs way more than it adds to the value of the gun

Quote Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
    For forge I'm going to go with what seems the norm, 10k per 1 forge, or a million for 100 forge, others charge less but 10k per forge seems to be what most want.

But then this starts to get skewed somewhat when paying for 100% supreme, can't remember forge cost because I've never done 1, but it has to be 25m ish, trouble is there's not really any guns that are worth 25m more as a sup than they were oj, bit off topic I know but I just find it odd that the forge to preme a gun 100% costs way more than it adds to the value of the gun
    Agree, ive seen 30mil for garaunteed supreme. So if you supreme a weapon it usually only adds 10mil and only if its a desired jackpot. Unless sellers increase prices I dont see this changing. This is something ive been miffed about since the chip farming ban. Lots of players were happy with the reduced prices to purchase jackpots but if you are selling you got the shaft! Myself Ive quit selling because the only jackpots worth selling are the most desired and they only sell at the right price the first week. The other weapons only sell for 2-4mil which seems too cheap considering time and effort to aquire, mod prices and, supreme in some cases. Which makes all other non jackpots worthless incuding rare synergies and desired classes with preferred nanos and even supreme variants. This makes weapon crafters limit their efforts to mod and supreme only items that have potential resale value and reduces the creation of unique, one offs and unicorns. So even with the removal of jps and the creation of perfected weapons we are still only pursuing jackpots and vending all potential interesting items.

Im sure my opinions in this discussion will upset those who dont spend money in game and like everything cheap and free but those who spend real money need to be compensated for making items more readily available to others in my opinion.

Sorry for the wall of text.