+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Faction vendor jackpots

Faction vendor jackpots

Not everyone may care about the faction jackpots anymore with the Armament boxes, perfected weapons, and Py'Numbra jackpots we can get now but don't you think it's about time to introduce another faction jackpot to the vendors?

Possibly a Soleptor Blastrifle, 7th Legion Yojimbo, Thorn Liro Surge Bolter, Top Notch Big Boomer, ...
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

The future of faction vendor jackpots....???
    Spoiler:
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

My guess is that the vendor updates didn't stimulate patron pass sales like they hoped which is why monthly event ark falls were introduced. Since there is no money to be made from it then they will probably suffer the same fate as the Elite lock box jackpots and receive irregular updates if they even bother at all.

Possibly a Soleptor Blastrifle, 7th Legion Yojimbo, Thorn Liro Surge Bolter, Top Notch Big Boomer, ...
    Good list except I would swap out a 7th legion blade instead of the yojimbo.

Faction vendors would be a good way to introduce new weapon types too (if they do).

Generally agree it'd be nice to see some new stuff in those too. (Keeps the daily active user count up too right?)

And yes to syphon topnotch boomer since rng will never bless me one from a box.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    Good list except I would swap out a 7th legion blade instead of the yojimbo.
    I could deal with that.

Can we get an update on this?

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar
    No current plans for this, but it's something we may revisit in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    I appreciate the reply Zamboni, however heartbreaking it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    What about expo JPs?? Well there's nothing to hunt in Defiance anymore.