+ Reply to Thread

Would be nice...

... if you brought back events for those of us that like them. I don't enjoy doing expeditions and sieges as much as i enjoyed event arkfalls, but those that do can continue doing expeditions and sieges.

Plenty of arkfalls on the map. Hellbug, scrapper, darkmatter and warmaster major arkfall. Chasem all day...

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Plenty of arkfalls on the map. Hellbug, scrapper, darkmatter and warmaster major arkfall. Chasem all day...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deahla View Post
    ... if you brought back events for those of us that like them. I don't enjoy doing expeditions and sieges as much as i enjoyed event arkfalls, but those that do can continue doing expeditions and sieges.
    I was talking about event arkfalls, not regular arkfalls. If you read the OP very carefully you might notice i clearly said "event arkfalls".

I was talking about event arkfalls, not regular arkfalls. If you read the OP very carefully you might notice i clearly said "event arkfalls".
    Ya dont need events anymore. Chase your arkfalls, earn gp, get rewarded! Just need a little imagination...

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Ya dont need events anymore. Chase your arkfalls, earn gp, get rewarded! Just need a little imagination...
    A little reading goes a long way don't you think?

A little reading goes a long way don't you think?
    More like reading comprehension. Your missing the point

Use your own themes, names, and deadlines. You ll earn pg and can exchange it for event synergy gear. Its exactly the same system for events. Spam mjrs or whatever, farm pg, get paid!!

What you want is a bunch of players all shard hopping. Like I said, with a little imagination you could organize a group of anysize of like minded players.... Call it ??? Event. You can do any kind of event as well, use anything that earns pg.

We use to do these alot in the summer, but now the rewards have improved.