+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: The lag is real

The lag is real

Cmon Trion. You gotta fix this.

They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

by far, this is the most annoying consistence lag i ever seen. I rather have majors than this.
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

oh ****

Lmfao! The animation sums it up nicely.

It's bad on ps3 na as well. Do anything outside of stand still and you're guaranteed to disconnect every 15 - 20 minutes.
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

I usually dont lag, but these last few weeks have been rough. Dailies are more painful than before :/

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey All,

Can you please give us some specifics regarding the lag you are seeing in game:

* Where are you experiencing lag?
    * What kind of lag are you experiencing? (rubber banding, ability lag, ect)
    * What platform are you on?
    * Are there many other players around you when you are lagging?

This information is critical for us to track down what might be causing issues. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

This information is critical for us to track down what might be causing issues. Thanks!
    The lag for me has been game wide. Latest example is expedition with 3 other players, rubber banding ,weapon not reloading, enemy not taking damage, everything (other players, npc etc.) walking in place then server catching up and dying without anything there.

Just a suggestion, have some Trion people play the game for a few hours. if you want I am available to take you in an expedition for a few rounds to show what I am talking about.

pc/na
    PC/NA

Infinity Eagle 6000

War Bird 6000

I'm drifting out when almost finished daily or weekly or in a siege ... I'm usually good for 1 or 2 tp's and some driving before critting or timing out. Enemies sometimes don't show for several seconds upon entering above instances
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

* Where are you experiencing lag? in PvP everyone freeze in 1 spot but you can still shoot people and they'll die when server goes back to normal. It's abusive as hell and make everyone a easy target.

* What kind of lag are you experiencing? Freezing, unable to change weapons delay on vendor when pressing E

* What platform are you on? PC NA

* Are there many other players around you when you are lagging? everyone in pvp including QM/SW so that's like 10+ people.

It's pretty unplayable right now
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

Ps3eu the lag is everywhere , enemies not taking damage , rubber banding at arkfalls , can't change weapon , can't summon vehicle , can't quickly access map or inventory , get left stuck in the ground when teleporting to another player trying to access vendors . it doesn't matter if there are other players or not the lag is always present