+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: The lag is real

test.jpg

Here is a screen shot from the social menu
    one of our members is showing up with a blank name, sometimes its odd characters, I've seen point 2 font text I cant read... sometimes its multiple people.
    I know these people are on and I know who this person is as well

Targen Voores/PC-NA

I played tonight 7/29/17 and had no lag whatsoever. Whatever Trion did worked for me. The game is very playable now. Thank you for fixing it. Good job Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Again, to reiterate, please provide the feedback that I listed earlier in this thread:

* Where are you experiencing lag?
    * What kind of lag are you experiencing? (rubber banding, ability lag, ect)
    * What platform are you on?
    * Are there many other players around you when you are lagging?
    Hi new player here. This game is really frustrating. I was trying to do 10 volge sieges this morning. after playing for 3hrs I had been disconnected 14 times. Played 12 volge sieges only got credit for 8.
    The players and enemies would freeze up then after 20-30 seconds it would disconnect with a 'critical error' and usually in the last couple minutes of the siege. weird that sometimes the timer would still be counting down. And just like those old 90's windows system it never tells you what the error is, thats really not helpful, it should tell you why give a code or something.

It happend at volge sieges, bathouse, kinship plaza, towers quarry and mutant district.

PC computer North America server

one only had 4 players, most had more than 10. for some reason the other players disappear during the siege so you dont really know how many there are.

Some of my frends said I shouldnt start this game because it has too many problems, maybe they were right.

Whenever I'm playing and Microsoft decides to do a massive update in the background without asking me(even though I have it set to notify me). Otherwise Defiance has been pretty good since last server side fix.

Glad to hear its working good for you too Devlin..

Lag is much better since the patch. I am finding some instances of it today. Some rubber banding in arkfalls on mainland. Also some delayed scoring. Have not seen instances of automatic dismount and no problems with moonwalking or damage numbers not displaying, so significant improvements over last week. Not perfect, but better.

Lag is still bad on ps3 NA...started in expo with enemies that took no damage and a bunch of slow motion spikes. went out to pve did a siege, and incursion and a major and had bouts of things not rendering. monolith was skating across circle. dark matter enemies took no damage and then it crit me out.
    sig by Tauriiel
    PS3 NA
    IGN: chow1116 (6000) | babebraham lincoln (6000)
    PSN: chownasty11
    For sale items here
    "Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can't lose."

PS3 NA continues to be almost unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryPK View Post
    The players and enemies would freeze up then after 20-30 seconds it would disconnect with a 'critical error' and usually in the last couple minutes of the siege. weird that sometimes the timer would still be counting down. And just like those old 90's windows system it never tells you what the error is, thats really not helpful, it should tell you why give a code or something.
    Ive been dc'd probably thousands of times and Ive only seen the one error message 'critical error - defiance service not available' I think it would be helpful to trion if there was some sort of error code that could be reported.

There was a lot of lag at sieges this weekend, I noticed a delay of 10-15 seconds on some of them before they phased in after I arrived. Then at the end the enemies would get zero health bars before freezing up and then I would get dc'd. It seems to always happen within the last minute. I dont understand whats going on in the background that would be such a problem at only the beginning and end of a siege. Maybe it has something to do with what is referred to as the battle server.

pvp coops and expo are stop n go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast