+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    But seriously, what server? Haven't seen a destruction ark in a year or more!
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

Xbo360 NA/EU server... I just started playing defiance this year so never seen these before that's why I thought it was New stuff . Still its fresh and sweet... It was top topic in clan chat (that's good sign)

After hearing of the destruction arkfalls dropping again from red1 I was pleasantly suprised to find a Revolting Hellbugs Major tonight. It's a fun arkfall in which you have to destroy the Mature Hellions spitting maws in order for the Hellion to release the Mature Symbiot (basically a burrower) which flies around and pounces on its victims. I haven't seen those arkfalls for probably nearly 2 years. I hope these will stick around in the arkfall rotation.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Didn't quote for some reason, the oj spikes were a rare drop during 1st mm event too, I have an oj firework spike, I'd never spend cash on a spike

I just did a DM destruction ark. I guess they don't award OF? Can we get that looked at?
    PS3 NA
    Clan: Severed Remnants
    PSN: Ookami_X-I-I-I
    IGN: OokamiXIII

Ego 6k the hard way!

"I stood there for a min while name redatcted shot me with a piper then I gave him a northstar facial." -meaty 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Those never came in Legendary, just Epic.
    indeed they did come legendary if you purchased from store im not colorblind last i checked 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Something a fool would buy from the Bits store?
    Ohh so being able to afford a 40$ pack means I'm a fool?

It seems like that Midsummer event has already started and pg payout hasn't been raised. Just bring arkfall drops back. Ex inanis would have been better if it only was an addition rather than a substitution of event arkfalls

Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    It seems like that Midsummer event has already started and pg payout hasn't been raised. Just bring arkfall drops back. Ex inanis would have been better if it only was an addition rather than a substitution of event arkfalls
    agreed, this guy gets it. it would be so much better to have the incentive to get jps to drop from arkfalls along with the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Midsummer Mutiny returns to the New Frontier on July 10th! Celebrate the spirit of independence by battling through a storm of Dark Matter arkfalls to pick up Purified Gulanite and unlock these Midsummer Mutiny titles: “Sol Survivor,” “Zenith Crusader,” and for our Patrons, “Midsummer Knight.”

Use the Purified Gulanite currency at the Ex Inanis vendors to get loot boxes that hold your favorite mods and synergies. Get more info on the Ex Inanis here.

They may take our Purified Gulanite, but they'll never take OUR FREEDOM!
    Before we knew of Ex Inanis, I guess players thought that when events cycled / returned, they could complete the holiday pursuits and mod the associated weapons.

It’s great to have the opportunity to get the Midsummer Mutiny holiday pursuit completed (for those who missed previous years or didn’t get the chance during Armistice). The question is: how do we mod the weapons?

Perhaps the runners can sell related 'holiday pursuit' caches with the correct synergies?

For example:
    Tier 2 / Green 4 mod set for 500 PG
    Tier 3 / Blue 4 mod set for 1000 PG
    Tier 4 / Purple 4 mod set for 2000 PG

Where each set is guaranteed to have 1 mod for each slot, which are all suitable for the pursuit weapon in question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"