+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Is the event has been stopped? I can't see any minor/final anywhere by few hours after the server restart.

My thought is that maybe it depends on number of players online but I'm not sure if this is the reason. Yesterday I could meet arkfall in 5-10 mins delay one after one.

Quote Originally Posted by KNN View Post
    Is the event has been stopped? I can't see any minor/final anywhere by few hours after the server restart.

My thought is that maybe it depends on number of players online but I'm not sure if this is the reason. Yesterday I could meet arkfall in 5-10 mins delay one after one.
    There is always a delay before event arkfalls appear, after a server restart...seems to be a couple of hours, usually.

I still can't refill my fireworks spikes.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    I see that jk sh&t fire work rl as back to scam new players, but c'mon 250 rep + keys + scrip for that junk do a favor devs n erase the t1 rl n replace it with the fire works spike... or add a good special stuff to buy instead that space eater with high reload n 1 shot no dmg rl

" I'm not angry just happiness challenge "

Main toon: Luis 91 Ego: 6000 Clan: - / Second toon: Jhon 60 Ego: 1600

I think for the duration of a particular "event" arkfall, additional boxes should be added to Ex Inanis runners and/or Py'Numbra containing the past synergies of that event (ontop of the current cycle of its content). This would give a bit more of a feel of an event, showcase that event's past synergies in a new light (a la Ex Inanis in general), and give newer players a chance to mod pursuit guns they have just received.

Wuzu (6000) | WuTu Tree (6000) 6k the hard way. | PSN: J_r0n1n (NA)
    Wuzu's Warehouse | My Free Bin
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.

They must be add the next to ex inanis vendor:

* t3/t4 mm n sol syn cache crate.
    * perfected guns mm n sol cache crate.
    * or a box called special midsummer cache that give a specific perfected gun + correct mod set random t3 to t5.

I miss a important part of this hmm, what are the daily n weekly rewards pg?, n what are the rewards from arkfalls pg?, n what its the next?, events based on pg for buy event syn boxes k I dnt angry because that help to avoid lag but idk I don't play this event to get the same malicious mirage stuff if the next events go by this way please add the stuff to all ex inanis vendor same as current stuff, with perfected n standard mm guns for limited time during event I dnt see the point of play event mjrs just for get pg n can't waste it on current event stuff.
    Or do the next add all event syns on ex inanis vendor n unlock it when event arrives n disable it when ends, for example: before an event start make a votation of what its the best syn n the 1 or 2 best will appear on ex box for buy on bit store n pg.

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    agreed, this guy gets it. it would be so much better to have the incentive to get jps to drop from arkfalls along with the new system.
    Ikr i still don't get why Destromathe removed arkfall drops! We could do both instead of only ex inanis(which since its release has only worsened stability even further).

Hi whiteStrike u leave Defiance PS3?