+ Reply to Thread

Thanks for starting to adjust things

Thanks for starting to adjust the way things are going. I hope that you will take another thought at the cost of perfected weapons from the loyalty vendor. 250 is a good start, still seems a little high for all the possibilities out there. Maybe if there were separate perfected crates, it would make a little more sense loyalty points wise. Like a perfected pistol crate, 250 LP. Perfected rocket launcher, 250. Perfected guided rocket launcher, 250. Perfected detonator, 250. There are just so many combinations with 52 guns x 3 syns x 5 nano. That does not even take rolls into consideration, and it's already 780 possibilities. I do not mean to sound ungrateful for the change, just feel it could be a little lower still.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Thanks for starting to adjust the way things are going. I hope that you will take another thought at the cost of perfected weapons from the loyalty vendor. 250 is a good start, still seems a little high for all the possibilities out there. Maybe if there were separate perfected crates, it would make a little more sense loyalty points wise. Like a perfected pistol crate, 250 LP. Perfected rocket launcher, 250. Perfected guided rocket launcher, 250. Perfected detonator, 250. There are just so many combinations with 52 guns x 3 syns x 5 nano. That does not even take rolls into consideration, and it's already 780 possibilities. I do not mean to sound ungrateful for the change, just feel it could be a little lower still.
    This is how you address things with Trion people.

Take notes.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

I thought the whole point in spending loyalty was to get exactly what you paid for clear and open 250 for a gamble no way 22 is for gambling anything higher than that should be a clear viewed weapon not a crapshoot if it remains random after that no ones going to buy it when it takes 6 months of loyalty (if they don't hit the bitstore) to get that amount this is literally a cash grab on top of a cash grab

I am curious if anyone has actually bought a perfected crate with loyalty, or knows anyone that has, and if so, was it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I am curious if anyone has actually bought a perfected crate with loyalty, or knows anyone that has, and if so, was it worth it?
    I'd rather stick my hand in a blender.

Edit: they're now 250 LP.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

Yeah, I was pretty sure no one had gambled at 400, and was curious if anyone had at the bargain price of 250. Just seems like it could be adjusted again, to like 50 or 100 to actually entice people to get their very own precise long shot cannon.

1000 pg for weapon specific mods