+ Reply to Thread

Location for the Chimera Hunting Rep Mission

I'm hunting for the sword could use some help with locating the monster , is there a map that lists them

In order to get the sword, the Chimera Fang, the Arktech Revolution DLC is required in which you must complete the pursuit in order to obtain it.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

i know :P i got all the dlcs :P was asking if there was a map to where they spawn or is it just random

Are you talking about the pursuit The Snakes Bite I & II in which you have to kill so many "Apex" Monarchs, Omnivolts, Hulkers, "Formidable" Grenadiers, Tankers, Bulwarks, and "Ark" Viscera, and Goldrushers?

If that is the case you'll be able to find the monarchs, Omnivolts and bulwarks eaaily at their respected arkfalls. Hulkers at kenn farm seiges, explosions 101 and Soleptor excavation coops. Viscera at bathhouse,serenity,north point mine,and mutant district seiges. Grenadiers and Tankers can be found in certain expos, coops and daily missions. Goldrushers can be found at mine 99 and one of the Gunslinger trials maps afaik. You have to keep in mind that you will need the threat level to be at 10 and expert level coops for some of your kills to count.

You will also be able to find some of these enemies just driving around hitting up emergencies, ect..

There might be other locations but that's what I remember off the top of my head. Hope that helps and is what you were asking for.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub