+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    As far as I know currently at some point MM will be one of the 3 synergies in the Ex Inanis Boxes.
    Well, I thought that they would change the synergies to match the current event majors; it would make sense to do so.

Otherwise you might have to wait 14 months to get the correct synergy, assuming 3 synergies rotating just once a month.

Still thats better than the jackpot weapons which is approx 26 months with py numbs rotating 2 weapons each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    One last thing since it seems like I am in the minority:

(And for the record I don't care if I mod Allegiance or not. I don't think it is a gun I would ever use I have plenty of useful JPs and non JPs that I need for Defiance and have given away better guns than it.)

As someone who would like this game to last: The point is this game needs new blood as well as old and if a new player comes in and finds a gun the like that drops from an event arkfall they are going to want to mod it. If they can't they will just state: "Well jek this, what a load of shtak." And go on a play something else.

If you give them a taste and they can earn it in game they may be willing to then use bits to try and speed up the chase.

TL/DR I don't care about the Allegiance myself, or MM for that matter. But for tge sake of the game there needs to be away to get specific event major drops or tge synergies in the Runners need to swap out more often.
    The shotguns have their uses and can be fun and I just supreme-d my Allegiance because it is the best clustershot in the game that I have ever seen and now that sucker is really a force to be reconded with.

Its funny around here many times I have seen players say the game isn't challenging enough or its too easy.

Simple fix for that is try playing it with only a shotgun and see what you think then and how you do. Like when was the last time you took out a Monarch or Viscara with a shottie only and if that don't work for ya just go and show a shotgun to the Monolith

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    Well, I thought that they would change the synergies to match the current event majors; it would make sense to do so.

Otherwise you might have to wait 14 months to get the correct synergy, assuming 3 synergies rotating just once a month.

Still thats better than the jackpot weapons which is approx 26 months with py numbs rotating 2 weapons each week.
    Your bottomline is scarey in that the way players have been complaining about the ex inais update here, it might not last the 26 weeks to see all the JPs hit Py-Numbra.

Its Trion's game and they have pulled the plug on stuff before and left us hanging, so lets all complain and whine and ask for the sun an moon from them. Because that is what grieving a game is all about

I have been following this thread with some interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Deahla View Post
    Sorry if I'm being rude but if you weren't here last year, too bad.
    Well, if the game was abandoned etc I would agree with that .

If there was no Trion presence on the forum, if there was no official forum, if the game was never changed…then I would say the same thing to everyone else who wanted anything changed…

Defiance players pay money to Trion, and Trion still pays money to the Defiance team (which is a good thing if players want new stuff, bug fixes etc). Most successful businesses value customer feedback .

There seems to be a potential for change, so it seems logical for players to make reasonable requests (that is one of the purposes of the forum). In this case, I don’t see why anyone would be against it...it's a bit like when they added the sight mod in with pursuit weapon Calamity...joined up thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    ~~~ 6K - PC EU ~~~
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

My suggestion, find a hoarder, buy 'em a drink.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Yea I agree Light Energy, they have to make money to keep it going but they shouldn't keep us in the dark so much.

We still don't know if and when the syns will change for Ex Inanis weapons or if they will just stay the same.

Sadly I think the only way for a new player to get old guns modded is loyalty or find someone who's holding a stack of mods or about to buy a loyalty crate maybe you can buy the loyalty from them (the items I know loyalty isn't tradeable)

A suggestion: Make all mods universal the weapon would have the synergy, and a universal mod would activate it. Then we could store weapons instead of a bunch of mods. I can`t speak for everyone, but my inventory is at least three quarters mods.
    PC/NA

Infinity Eagle 6000

War Bird 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    A suggestion: Make all mods universal the weapon would have the synergy, and a universal mod would activate it. Then we could store weapons instead of a bunch of mods. I can`t speak for everyone, but my inventory is at least three quarters mods.
    Oh yeah definately. I prob only have 150 or so guns on Gaige 700 slots of mods and storage rigs. Marsha is the same. 735 slots and 3 guns lolol. This doesnt include the other 5 alts on each account that are sporting betweem 150 and 500 slots each.

Never seem to have the mod I want tho. Maybe I should start getting guns that match my mod collection.
    They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    This was one of the things that crossed my mind very early on the game, when I found out how mods and synergies worked. Universal mods would simplify matters and make Defiance life a lot easier.

Mod traders should still have some business; mods would still need to be for the right slot, the right tier and the right type.

The big question is, would Trion implement it? Many things seem illogical or overly complicated in Defiance…until the Bits store and "long fulfilling chase" are factored in. Would sales of inventory slots, boxes etc be affected?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    ~~~ 6K - PC EU ~~~
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"