+ Reply to Thread

My Py Numbs wish list - clothing optional

I dont know how the devs decide what to put up on Py Numbz or the runner vendors, but here is my wish list for what they should put up next
    PY Numb-
    Planck Pistol
    Pandemic Detonator

Runner Synergies-
    Nano Volatility Force
    Saturnalia
    Hibernal Barrage

Also since there are longer any drops at the end of event arkfalls, Im guessing that outfits and titles also will not drop.
    As Im still missing a few of the NVF helmets; I'd like to see outfits offered at the runner vendor so that I can complete my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    I dont know how the devs decide what to put up on Py Numbz or the runner vendors, but here is my wish list for what they should put up next
    PY Numb-
    Planck Pistol
    Pandemic Detonator

Runner Synergies-
    Nano Volatility Force
    Saturnalia
    Hibernal Barrage

Also since there are longer any drops at the end of event arkfalls, Im guessing that outfits and titles also will not drop.
    As Im still missing a few of the NVF helmets; I'd like to see outfits offered at the runner vendor so that I can complete my collection.
    I'd like a brand new, straight off the showroom floor '55 Nomad and to see the original Skynyrd live on stage...

Some things are exclusive and should stay that way...

JS
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

I dont care about Py but I want to see ID and FOP come back. A Purg or MC with bio or syph in either syn would be sweet.

I for 1 have had enough of purg that's all I see at every daily, siege, and incursion is a whole group of people just spamming everything as fallen said some things are just meant to be exclusive and our devs have flooded the game with what was once a very limited gun now everybody has one and ain't scared to fire it at everything or nothing at all. You want to know where all the lag is from stop by a siege on Xbox na purgatory=new crimefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath82 View Post
    I for 1 have had enough of purg that's all I see at every daily, siege, and incursion is a whole group of people just spamming everything as fallen said some things are just meant to be exclusive and our devs have flooded the game with what was once a very limited gun now everybody has one and ain't scared to fire it at everything or nothing at all. You want to know where all the lag is from stop by a siege on Xbox na purgatory=new crimefighter
    Yea, you ain't kiddin. The Purganoob dets seriously need the falling balls graphic cut down. WAYY down.

You make a good point tho. In an expo, on a team that's running all 'grown up' guns, there's almost no lag.

TYime to make a new one for the Purg. xD

They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter My Forums Policy Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Tears of Defiance

Maybe do a special outfit each jp rotation? I'd be doing a lot more if a fancy outfit I didn't have popped up

How many JPs are there now? Did someone say 500? Don't know how many of those are exclusive to the Bits store...

If 500 is correct and old Py Numbra keeps to 2 per week, it will take roughly 5 years to rotate them all...assuming there are no repeats.

Anyway, I hope he starts selling more than 2 per week, sooner rather than later!
    I wonder if he will try to balance the number of JPs in game? Like sell the ones which are the least common?
    Will he have some mysterious agenda?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.

Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Maybe do a special outfit each jp rotation? I'd be doing a lot more if a fancy outfit I didn't have popped up
    I think 7,500pg for a helmet and 12,500 for an outfit sounds fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    If 500 is correct and old Py Numbra keeps to 2 per week, it will take roughly 5 years to rotate them all...assuming there are no repeats.
    Based on just the weapons available at the loyalty vendor, 26 months @ 2 per week. Hence the wishlist.