+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Instead of making new content, they removed the purpose of events and want us to grind the old boring content.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    doing contracts on 12 toons , 2 ps3s, 2 accounts
    I wouldn't consider that farming. That's gotta be one of the least efficient ways to earn PG. Sometimes I don't even bother to do some of the more time consuming dailys cause we earn more from seiges and expos.

Not to mention how mind numbingly boring it would be to do dailys 12 times a day.

While I don't mind reducing the amount of events and the related synergies I think removing this element from the game takes away a certain fun factor. I don't know why the idea of custom building (pg grind) and special events (arkfalls with new synergy drops) cannot coexist. To me having both would make the game more appealing overall and would alleviate the feeling that activity in the game often feels unrewarding. I know the claim is that player involvement is higher than it has been for some time but from what I have seen from my friends and clan list, this will not be the case for long. I like Ex Inanis a lot as a part of the game but I can't see myself playing over the longer term if it remains essentially the only focus of the game.

Outside the Beltway in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhettro View Post
    While I don't mind reducing the amount of events and the related synergies I think removing this element from the game takes away a certain fun factor. I don't know why the idea of custom building (pg grind) and special events (arkfalls with new synergy drops) cannot coexist. To me having both would make the game more appealing overall and would alleviate the feeling that activity in the game often feels unrewarding. I know the claim is that player involvement is higher than it has been for some time but from what I have seen from my friends and clan list, this will not be the case for long. I like Ex Inanis a lot as a part of the game but I can't see myself playing over the longer term if it remains essentially the only focus of the game.
    Used to be that the loot from ALL arkfalls was a green shield and a green grenade.

Then they started RNG'g a blue one in once in a while, and the arms race was on.

Ex-I might be the focus now, but at least you get to choose the weapons class and mod class you can draw from - rather than get stuff you never use/need/want ever, over and over.

And as had been said - now maybe players will start learning to populate delves and such again with the rewards system 'more level' than it has been in a while.
    NA/pc.
    Mid E-5XXX main
    , but I play a dozen+ 'toons from E250 to E5200
    Just my opinion.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious BMG View Post
    I wouldn't consider that farming. That's gotta be one of the least efficient ways to earn PG. Sometimes I don't even bother to do some of the more time consuming dailys cause we earn more from seiges and expos.

Not to mention how mind numbingly boring it would be to do dailys 12 times a day.
    alot of people do it . and with even more accounts

Yeah, you can choose the weapon and mod class - at a very prohibitive and frustrating cost, for the most part. My experience so far with this system is there is a far greater chance to pull items that are pretty much useless/unwanted versus the previous system. Again, I don't have a problem going forward with Ex Inanis if it is a part of a more diverse reward system (such as events with unique synergies and Arkfalls). If this is it I just don't see the appeal of playing over the longer term. I guess the market will decide.

Defiance is all about grinding for currency now. Good luck everyone, hope to see an incentive to get back into playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDoneOne View Post
    Why must you trion people always be so vague and tongue in cheek so to speak.

Just tell us Exactly What You Are Doing and don't leave us all hanging wondering what is going on.

How hard can it be to speak your full intentions and what they will be and how they will work.

Why make your game a guessing game ???

Didn't you notice already people, they treat You like a bunch of *sheeps*?

Shepherds don't talk with their sheeps, they tends to take the benefits out of them.

Real game doesn't change its rules during play. Otherwise it is the cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by KNN View Post
    Didn't you notice already people, they treat You like a bunch of *sheeps*?

Shepherds don't talk with their sheeps, they tends to take the benefits out of them.

Real game doesn't change its rules during play. Otherwise it is the cheat.
    They haven't replied with a definite answer so i guess that's unfortunately true.