+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Let me make it clear, when we have events we get new types of weapons, synergies, JPs and occasionally headgears. But now we get none of that. It's also the joy of getting something at the end. I don't know why you guys are against event arkfall drops and why you don't want people to have fun the way they want to! If you like grinding and get drops by opening boxes go ahead and do it, but we will grind event arkfalls and get drops from there.
    This sounds a little good but I think why don't add the mm crates to all vendors like armament box.

Main toon: Luis 91 Ego: 6000 Clan: - / Second toon: Jhon 60 Ego: 1600

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    If you read r1ps' post, the incentive is there...
    I read his post before answering you the first time and some questions arised:

-Would the event box be bought with normal PG ?
    If yes then the event arkfalls would not be played more than right now.
    If they were to be bought with "special event PG" then we go back to square one because people will do event content and not anything else.

-What about the synergies outside of events ?
    An event JP has the event syn so being able to obtain the correct mods during the event is a no-brainer, but then would non-JP weapons and mods with this synergy be available outside of the event time or not ?
    Does it mean the synergy will be removed from the "standard pool" of drops from boxes or will it stay as available otherwise, like spinal tap/plate slicer/forgot-the-third-one are available right now ?

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Actually that is not entirely correct as Destro has already stated they will be creating new synergies in the future. And the reason there are no rewards after ark falls now is because of people farming them with multiple AFK alt accounts which means that the post ark fall rewards will not be coming back.
    And punishing everyone by removing content that has been around for years, because of an act of a few seems the right solution to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzun0 View Post
    I read his post before answering you the first time and some questions arised:

-Would the event box be bought with normal PG ?
    If yes then the event arkfalls would not be played more than right now.
    If they were to be bought with "special event PG" then we go back to square one because people will do event content and not anything else.

-What about the synergies outside of events ?
    An event JP has the event syn so being able to obtain the correct mods during the event is a no-brainer, but then would non-JP weapons and mods with this synergy be available outside of the event time or not ?
    Does it mean the synergy will be removed from the "standard pool" of drops from boxes or will it stay as available otherwise, like spinal tap/plate slicer/forgot-the-third-one are available right now ?
    I follow what you're saying...

Suppose a little tweak was implemented? Say, instead of being rewarded pg, the event arkfalls rewarded "event rep". Then, said "rep" could be used to purchase a weapon/mod cache of specific event, with a karma chance at jp from that event.

Seriously, we're all really just spitballing ideas...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Actually that is not entirely correct as Destro has already stated they will be creating new synergies in the future. And the reason there are no rewards after ark falls now is because of people farming them with multiple AFK alt acco.unts which means that the post ark fall rewards will not be coming back.
    you can still farm pg with alts .

More event arkfalls (with drops) = more money for Trion. Simple maths.