Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
Hey All,Just to clear up a few things here, as this conversation is leading further away from constructive feedback and more towards the non-constructive. First of all, we are absolutely trying to fix this issue, and at no point did I ever blame clans for the problem. The issue is on the code side, and is something that has gotten worse with time. Sometimes, a section of code can be perfectly fine, and work for a long time, until something that you did not expect compounds the issue. We have no limit on clan size, and that is a problem that we need to solve. This has become an issue that has gotten worse and worse over the years, due to clans in excess of 8000 members. This is not the fault of the clans, as we set these limits and wrote the code. However it is something that we need to solve, and we are working on that as we speak.Second, I very much enjoy playing with all of you. While I have three accounts that I frequently play on (I am sub 3k on PS3 and Xbox, but 6k on PC), you will most likely never see me in game, because I do not play under my GM alias. I enjoy the game just as you all do, along with several other devs, and we see the issues that you describe. We simply cannot fix everything, so we focus on the most important parts. Right now, we are heavily focusing on Stability, and while you have not yet seen the results of that, you will soon.And last but not least, we do absolutely care about this game, and appreciate each and every player that logs in to our worlds. We appreciate your feedback, because getting a feel for how players feel about the game is a million times more valuable than simply logging in and having our own opinions about things. Please continue to offer constructive feedback, and I will be sure to keep you all updates regarding our fixing of the clan issue.
Jump to post...