+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Three things need to change so PVP will come to GG

1- Auto Balance after every first kill ==>>Some time there 2 X 6 and no one of 6 want to out and back to go to another team, this destoing the play

2- Vote Kick ==>> Same as coop and expedition need to vote kick to kick some Super player he played alone just he making all killls and no one have chance to play in both teams, I dont know if he is hacker or not but this does not matter, the PVP need have a vot kick, same as League of Legends, ohh LoL is a true competitive game so take exemple from him. So player will have chance to choise with who with play, not just a stupid idea of a super powerfull players killing a lot of noobs and in next no one want paly in pvp because is really nonsense to be just a moving target - (when players is Kicked he cannot back again in that session this need to add also to coop and expedition)

3- A Chat to talk with all players separatly in the map and other with a team not just Team and Clan

What makes pvp unbalanced is grouping. At the start of the match you can make it a 2v4 or mid game into a 6v10
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    1- Auto Balance after every first kill ==>>Some time there 2 X 6 and no one of 6 want to out and back to go to another team, this destoing the play

2- Vote Kick ==>> Same as coop and expedition need to vote kick to kick some Super player he played alone just he making all killls and no one have chance to play in both teams, I dont know if he is hacker or not but this does not matter, the PVP need have a vot kick, same as League of Legends, ohh LoL is a true competitive game so take exemple from him. So player will have chance to choise with who with play, not just a stupid idea of a super powerfull players killing a lot of noobs and in next no one want paly in pvp because is really nonsense to be just a moving target - (when players is Kicked he cannot back again in that session this need to add also to coop and expedition)

3- A Chat to talk with all players separatly in the map and other with a team not just Team and Clan
    So good players don't deserve to play? That's just a terrible concept.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    So good players don't deserve to play? That's just a terrible concept.
    No good players no, you dont need to be a good player to kill easy all better players;

Someone with 1.09 damge in Cybership + 1.11 in wepon + 15 in damage deflectore or 17 or higher will eat any super good player that just have 1.09 bore weapon with only 1.02 or 1.04 in cybership + 10 damge deflector
    also there are the ping, any palyer out of North America have 100+ of ping, we in Brazil the best ping of north america is 160-180, That mean the guy of 50- ping is see and shoot in guy of 150+ before that one become see him, so no chance to be equal

I have been in a 4 on 1 match in MA, I had 22 captures. Look you get the right 2 people together in a pvp match and it does not matter if the other team has 10x more players they still lose.

Kicking people in PVP is just an altogether bad idea. Some of you would never play PVP again.

Why would you want to talk to the other team?

The only thing I got out of your ping post was Brazilian players are better because they have better ping and not because of skill.
    PSN bearbug74

PS3 IGN The Lady74
    Ego 5700 (Hard Way) 5700 - 5810 (Trion) 5810 - 5991 (Hard Way) 6000 (Trion)
    Clan 187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN The Lady
    Ego 50
    Clan Here2***ShtUp

Why are you afraid to vote kick and democracy LOL

With vot kick an arrogant that the disgust or hacker can be kicked by others easy easy and the match will be clean of shiits and will be fun play.

Also a good player even no one will want to kick him

I have 10 years of acount in steam + 5 years without Steam and in all this time all pvp or coop I have palyed have a vote kick, just Defiance is the first game with PVP without of the vote kick I seen, Whay? to proteckt who?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lady View Post
    Why would you want to talk to the other team?
    About the bad player or hacker if the other team see that or no, also we are playing with friends so some words can be cheeted

a vote kick would be the worst idea ever...anyone half skillfull would be out of pvp...that means me and alot of my buddies.. destro has everything linked to him if anything goes on to an account...no hackers jut players who can pvp..ill load in with 1 afk person and it be 2v6.. thats when you
    1) put your 'scrub' gear on and kill everything in your path..sounds more difficult than it is
    2) get a few buddies or clannies to join

im often put against wasteland/freaks and savages..2v6..i pop a message to clan and people come help but i can handle them myself if needs be
    6K the Hard Way

so cause brazil has bad pings . we need a vote to kick in pvp? to me its seems brazil needs better net

If we got a kick option in pvp. That Would mean that, ppl would be kicked for. Being good, being bad. Or beacuse someone simply dont like that person. How is that fair?

What really needs to be added is some balance to PVP. 2k egos shouldn't get matched up against 5k's+. Feels kinda hopeless having to hit 3 headshots with my 2.5k Caustic Venom for that 6k guy to die. Meanwhile, I can get killed with a BMG or Infector pretty easily.