+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ance View Post
    What really needs to be added is some balance to PVP. 2k egos shouldn't get matched up against 5k's+. Feels kinda hopeless having to hit 3 headshots with my 2.5k Caustic Venom for that 6k guy to die. Meanwhile, I can get killed with a BMG or Infector pretty easily.
    everyone is 6k in pvp

I feel Lobotomized from reading this thread.
    XBL: Skiller115

Because AFKers

whatever i want you'are my boss or something else...
    I think the 1st think for PvP its the cerberus phantom driver n out of map sniping glitch that really need a fix..

Main toon: Luis 91 Ego: 6000 Clan: - / Second toon: Jhon 60 Ego: 1600

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robo View Post
    a vote kick would be the worst idea ever...anyone half skillfull would be out of pvp...that means me and alot of my buddies.. destro has everything linked to him if anything goes on to an account...no hackers jut players who can pvp..ill load in with 1 afk person and it be 2v6.. thats when you
    1) put your 'scrub' gear on and kill everything in your path..sounds more difficult than it is
    2) get a few buddies or clannies to join

im often put against wasteland/freaks and savages..2v6..i pop a message to clan and people come help but i can handle them myself if needs be
    Can always whisper me

GT "Slurpee xD"
    6k TreyxD, 5k Benzos
    360 NA
    Extinction Event
    Make surge bolters great again™

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    1- Auto Balance after every first kill ==>>Some time there 2 X 6 and no one of 6 want to out and back to go to another team, this destoing the play

2- Vote Kick ==>> Same as coop and expedition need to vote kick to kick some Super player he played alone just he making all killls and no one have chance to play in both teams, I dont know if he is hacker or not but this does not matter, the PVP need have a vot kick, same as League of Legends, ohh LoL is a true competitive game so take exemple from him. So player will have chance to choise with who with play, not just a stupid idea of a super powerfull players killing a lot of noobs and in next no one want paly in pvp because is really nonsense to be just a moving target - (when players is Kicked he cannot back again in that session this need to add also to coop and expedition)

3- A Chat to talk with all players separatly in the map and other with a team not just Team and Clan
    Disregard this idea its more of a whine fest not a true issue to any of us allow ppl to vote kick and anyone with half decent skill will be kicked for no reason other than ppl salty

is a bad idea kick players from pvp, why? easy, all brazilians and haters/bad players they will use it, and if you're a good player don't need it, don't cry for grps in pvp, is VERY fun when you without team win, 3v1, 4v1, sometimes 6v1 and is great, or well i think so

Without getting into weapon balance (infectors) my two main issues with pvp are:

1) LAG- This is a game wide issue everyone is well aware of. I have only been playing defiance about 6 months, but for a four year old game, the instability feels like I am BETA TESTING

2) Popping in and out of shadow wars- I don't mind getting my teeth shot out by better players ( which happens often), but camping caps out of pvp and being able to pop in and out makes for a waste of one teams time.

I have played last night in Shadow-War and I was killing everybody so easy them a friend in the other team chat me in private telling me that I am glitching I was invisible! I reloaded the game and back to shadow war that now all was cool

That realy will been easest if there any Area's chat when happen somthing like this

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosGaBr View Post
    ...all brazilians and haters/bad players they will use it....
    brazilian lol
    This will happens when the majority will be stupid or bad players, and this is impossible to happen to all of they come to same session in same time

But the opposite will be done the same as all other pvp games that I see you are not a gamers, or, just you are scared of the justice catch you hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    1- Auto Balance after every first kill ==>>Some time there 2 X 6 and no one of 6 want to out and back to go to another team, this destoing the play

2- Vote Kick ==>> Same as coop and expedition need to vote kick to kick some Super player he played alone just he making all killls and no one have chance to play in both teams, I dont know if he is hacker or not but this does not matter, the PVP need have a vot kick, same as League of Legends, ohh LoL is a true competitive game so take exemple from him. So player will have chance to choise with who with play, not just a stupid idea of a super powerfull players killing a lot of noobs and in next no one want paly in pvp because is really nonsense to be just a moving target - (when players is Kicked he cannot back again in that session this need to add also to coop and expedition)

3- A Chat to talk with all players separatly in the map and other with a team not just Team and Clan
    Vote to kick? Seriously? If the vote to kick was enabled, nobody could play the PvP without being kicked by some troll player in the map. Good job with this, bro

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN