+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar

Frontier Loyalist Pack Available for a Limited Time, Midsummer Mutiny Ending 7/24!

Hey there Ark Hunters,

Just a quick update for you all. This will be our final weekend for Midsummer Mutiny, so we've decided to return the Frontier Loyalist Pack to the store for the last few days of the event! This pack contains the following:
    • Legendary “Malicious Daisy Cutter” Guided Rocket Launcher
    • Firework Spike x 10
    • 30-day Patron Pass
    • “Frontier Loyalist” Title
    • MR-KA “Loyalist” T.I.T.A.N. outfit with headgear
    • Duni Shetarru Racer “Loyalist” vehicle
    Both the Midsummer Mutiny event and the Frontier Loyalist Pack will be available until 10:00 AM PT on 7/24. Keep an eye out for more information about future events in the near future!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Can you keep the Paradise Patriot bundle in the store for 2 extra days (until Wednesday) please?
    I was really hoping to be able to buy it but I've been on a vacation. It would make me really happy. I don't see how you would lose out if you did that. Thanks.

A bit off topic but what's the point of buying Patron Pass if the only thing we get out of it is the unlimited arkforge cap. And karma used to give 1 jp out of 7 jps during events, but now it gives 1 dynamic, precise or berserker weapon out of thousands of other dynamics, precise or berserker. I see no point of pp anymore.

It's good to know when MM ends!

And I quite like the Loyalist outfit!

Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    A bit off topic but what's the point of buying Patron Pass if the only thing we get out of it is the unlimited arkforge cap. And karma used to give 1 jp out of 7 jps during events, but now it gives 1 dynamic, precise or berserker weapon out of thousands of other dynamics, precise or berserker. I see no point of pp anymore.
    Yeah...I have been recently debating the merits of PP with Ex Inanis: it still gives bigger pools for ammo, grenades, spikes and stims. You get more arkforge and the score boost will buff PG earnings slightly.

I know they wont do this and I wouldn't expect them to, but I'd rather they removed the PP from the Loyalist Pack and reduced it's price accordingly (or maybe had two versions, one with and one without the PP).

As I have said elsewhere, if you just save up PG to buy a JP from Py'Numbra...you are not making use of Karma. And if Karma was the main reason you bought PP...there is not much point if you are a "PG saver".
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Where's the motivation to buy? How do I fully utilize the Malicious Daisy Cutter if the event isn't dropping mods for the rocket launcher or any other MM gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxy Snow View Post
    Where's the motivation to buy? How do I fully utilize the Malicious Daisy Cutter if the event isn't dropping mods for the rocket launcher or any other MM gun?
    Lol it's Halloween in July XD lol you been tricked

Its a free world, don't buy it if you don't like it.

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

You left off double AF..

My plan after my PP runs out is to save PG and after I get a bunch i'll buy the smallest PP and dump all my PG on runner caches.

Trion will be making less money off of me because buying Infantry boxes (which I mostly do) is a terrible way to get perfected weapons. If they up those to +2 Karma then maybe i'll come back around and spend more.

The outfit would've been better as an Event pursuit reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Keep sending us your feedback (I assure you, we are listening!)
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedEvil View Post
    Sorry man, I'm a vet, been around since day one....spent lots of cash on my vajaja.
    Quote Originally Posted by squidgod2000 View Post
    a launch date for pubic testing should have been a warning to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    at this time we have no indication that trophies on PS4 are not working correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 5 Ds of Death View Post
    This is why it is pointless to debate people who are not as educated as myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    The outfit would've been better as an Event pursuit reward.
    lol yeah make the 40$ outfit free too just because valani is too poor to afford it.