+ Reply to Thread

How do I fix social glitch

Help my friends and clan ain't showing for me

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Relogging may resolve this issue for you, but if it persists, please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com.

OK I will do so

Sorry, but Hesk is wrong. Logging in and out will only lock in the glitch. If you notice you are social glitched, you have to use the teleport location at port bruno or san fransico, or run a full pvp match. If you find yourself glitched, you need to do this before you teleport anywhere, teleport to any friend/clanmate, otherwise you will have to wait for a server reset. If you submit a ticket, support will only tell you to uninstall the game and re install it. This will not fix the issue, and wastes hours. The best way to catch the glitch is if if you notice your clan greeting re appear while you are playing, or if is shows you re logging in in the chat window. If the glitch gets locked in, your only option is to wait for the nightly reset, or hope that there is a server restart.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Sorry, but Hesk is wrong. Logging in and out will only lock in the glitch. If you notice you are social glitched, you have to use the teleport location at port bruno or san fransico, or run a full pvp match. If you find yourself glitched, you need to do this before you teleport anywhere, teleport to any friend/clanmate, otherwise you will have to wait for a server reset. If you submit a ticket, support will only tell you to uninstall the game and re install it. This will not fix the issue, and wastes hours. The best way to catch the glitch is if if you notice your clan greeting re appear while you are playing, or if is shows you re logging in in the chat window. If the glitch gets locked in, your only option is to wait for the nightly reset, or hope that there is a server restart.
    sorry you are wrong running a full pvp doesnt work

I cannot verify it works myself, but have had friends run pvp and it fixed it for them. I can say from experience with the glitch that re logging will not fix it, nor will un installing and re installing the game.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I cannot verify it works myself, but have had friends run pvp and it fixed it for them. I can say from experience with the glitch that re logging will not fix it, nor will un installing and re installing the game.
    i got the glitch while in pvp . ran till the end . it didnt fix it. ran another match after and it still didnt fix it.

sorry 2013

Johnny is correct Hesk is wrong... If you catch it before you logout, disconnect or teleport just simply enter either co-op, expo or pvp (SW will not work)... Also you need to drive to the world transport @ Overpass or Portbruno & you can use that method as well. tbh i'm sick of trion myself... I'd list my issues but I don't feel like writing a book XD