+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have said it before but I will repeat Py' should have been set to show up the way Tarr traxx boxes/Mark of defiant is. Have him show up in a random place and random time(frequently!). That way players that grind to get the gulanite to actually buy something don't have to grind as much just to spend that currency and get their reward. Does anyone disagree? I will be happy to read your input on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Devlin View Post
    I have said it before but I will repeat Py' should have been set to show up the way Tarr traxx boxes/Mark of defiant is. Have him show up in a random place and random time(frequently!). That way players that grind to get the gulanite to actually buy something don't have to grind as much just to spend that currency and get their reward. Does anyone disagree? I will be happy to read your input on this thread.
    Yeah, there were some similar ideas in that other thread... like have him appear in expos or more likely to appear as you went on etc.

The simplest solution for the devs would probably be to just add Py's items to the standard Runner vendors...it is only 4 items to add to the list (the number of JPs may change in the future). Then it would be like the Loyalty Jackpot vendors...we don't have to track them down after all!

Ultimately, the dev's must have had their reasons for making Py so mysterious: to limit the number of JPs in circulation? to make it fun to track him down? to make people do emergencies which tend to get ignored? to spread players out over the map, reducing lag issues? to keep players on the long, fulfilling chase? to encourage war marches?

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Ultimately, the dev's must have had their reasons for making Py so mysterious: to limit the number of JPs in circulation? to make it fun to track him down? to make people do emergencies which tend to get ignored? to spread players out over the map, reducing lag issues? to keep players on the long, fulfilling chase? to encourage war marches?
    To set up a prelude for a future update
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I've found that he is easier and more frequent to spawn on the north side of the map. I have yet to spawn him in SV. Although I've also noticed my emergencies don't pay out there as well. It's a crapshoot in the end I just jump to iron demon and head south and generally find him without to much trouble.

Have seen him four times all in SV.

I've found him 4 times,2 times in sv and 2 times in San Francisco.the best way to find him is to get a group of 4 together and all do emergencies In one area like San Francisco,other wise you might not get there in time due to him only being there for 30sec not 2min...Do this and it shouldn't take to long,btw I'll help you if your looking for him
    PS3 NA
    PSN:mckllrx IGN:mckllrx
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE
    My shop wts/wtb/free

Quote Originally Posted by Mckllrx View Post
    I've found him 4 times,2 times in sv and 2 times in San Francisco.the best way to find him is to get a group of 4 together and all do emergencies In one area like San Francisco,other wise you might not get there in time due to him only being there for 30sec not 2min...Do this and it shouldn't take to long,btw I'll help you if your looking for him
    When he has something worthwhile, I'll hit ya up. TY
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

I concur with Fallen

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Aingeal View Post
    As several that know me in game know, I do roadside emergencies whenever I happen by them. This means, I do a lot of them.

I have yet to see Py.
    Ah, you lookin for Pooky (aka Py). Pooky be around the neighborhood sometimes. All you gotta do is drive around and ask at all the local emergencies, and sometimes Pooky will show up. Make sure you got Pooky's green tho. You know your Pooky's favorite, but if you aint got Pooky's green, then Pookys gonna have to help you understand your mistake a little bit. So get out there and make Pooky dat money, and Pooky gon take good care of you. Pooky got just what you need.

They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom