Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    Get the job and will get AF, lol.
    Is there any chance you're related to the "And the chip scammers will born" guy?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseballsssss View Post
    Is there any chance you're related to the "And the chip scammers will born" guy?
    No, the babies are yet in the belly.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

No, the babies are yet in the belly.
    I bet you drink each other's bathwater.

At least they didnt ban everyone who ever sat at the dock while someone ran the map....

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseballsssss View Post
    I bet you drink each other's bathwater.
    Don't waste your money Cheese.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

the kicking will still happen as that wasn't the reason for the kicking.

ok so the map has been fixed, can we earn gulanite from coops now?
    or make it so we can start a coop with one player.

or better yet make copies of them as expedition style so there would be some new expeditions to do with less work and we could complete or coop contracts at the same time.
    be mindful of what you ask to be 'fixed'

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post

As for all of the people blaming the OP for getting the map "nerfed": this may be hard for a lot of you to understand but it was a fix and not a nerf. It's not the OP's fault that you can no longer exploit a hole in the game that allowed you to illicitly obtain ark forge and posting that it's their fault that you can no longer do so only paints yourselves in a bad light. So instead of trying to save a few bucks by repetitively exploiting IOLS for HOURS at a time like it's your job, maybe you should consider getting a real job to buy the ark forge from the bit store so that you can then spend your time playing the rest of the game.
    I still fail to see why this was a priority over a major bug fix a fix for the pvp hacks and glitches and to much more to mention that should have been. . the tradeable chips PRIORITY! U just shut down the worse part of the game over night... Iols didn't affect anybody negatively now go try to t5 that sweet purple u have... Shoot these exploiters will find a new 1 and still cripple the cost of af I know who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    At least they didnt ban everyone who ever sat at the dock while someone ran the map....
    So well over 50% of the playerbase. I'm sure that would be a wise decision on their part.

Don't waste your money Cheese.
    Don't step on the broken glass ahlhahili.

Maybe the decrease in over all arkforge earning that the devs see will prompt a reduction in costs for usage. It would make sense if they look at the numbers now that one of the largest forge exploits have been addressed for now.

As far as the priority of fixes, if some issues are easier to be fixed, better to just knock them out quickly and efficiently instead of letting them hang out.

Also, gonna have to side with r1p on this one, if all you are doing is complaining that you cannot exploit the game anymore, maybe it's time for you to find something else to do. You all knew it was an exploit. You all knew it was not the right way to do things. Now you want to cry foul?
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Maybe the decrease in over all arkforge earning that the devs see will prompt a reduction in costs for usage. It would make sense if they look at the numbers now that one of the largest forge exploits have been addressed for now.

As far as the priority of fixes, if some issues are easier to be fixed, better to just knock them out quickly and efficiently instead of letting them hang out.

Also, gonna have to side with r1p on this one, if all you are doing is complaining that you cannot exploit the game anymore, maybe it's time for you to find something else to do. You all knew it was an exploit. You all knew it was not the right way to do things. Now you want to cry foul?
    Finely a response that makes sense i hope you are right Johnny I will sit back and watch 4 improvements dont have to like this to appreciate the move in the right direction

Closed Thread