Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    It is no longer about an awkward moment at the dock.
    It is no longer about taking your chances.
    If I am selfish because I do not want to see other players harmed, then yes I am selfish.

Dont get me wrong, I have glitched and AF farmed with the best of them.
    Where I draw the line is the abuse of others.

There is no perspective that makes the lying and stealing now going on by these groups ok.

When I come across a group leveling up their vehicles in 101, I let them drive.
    When I drop into a group trying to find recorders, I point the way.
    When I end up in a group just wanting some new outfits, I make sure they are well dressed.
    When I am part of a group going thru their weeklies, I stay and help, even when mine are long since done.

We should all be choosing to help, no one should be choosing to abuse; and looking the other way is something Im no longer ok with.

What I do not understand is if they are watching expo completion time, and adjusting PG earned from them, why not do the same to IOLS? I have to belive that they can see the data that shows people completing the map in under a minute or two. So the rest of us that run legit expo runs are getting punished because some do it faster, however that is done. Do the same to IOLS. If they could fix the map and put up some walls that would be great. If they could replace the map with something else, that would be great. If, seems like there are a lot if those, if.....
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #13
    We cannot fix anything until we have all the details. If you are seeing players glitch this map, or know of how it is done, please provide us with any possible information regarding how it is done. A video would be event better. Rest assured we do not want to simply remove a map because it is exploited, we would rather fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    We cannot fix anything until we have all the details. If you are seeing players glitch this map, or know of how it is done, please provide us with any possible information regarding how it is done. A video would be event better. Rest assured we do not want to simply remove a map because it is exploited, we would rather fix the issue.
    Just log onto the game and I'm sure someone would be happy to show you how the map is exploited.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I'm aware of how to, and can make a video for you after work today.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    I'm aware of how to, and can make a video for you after work today.
    make one of scrapworks too

Lol, log onto PS3 NA tonight and send me a group invite. First random group invite I get from a random ego 3000ish player, I'll show you too, and I'll bring Deathbringer, lol.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

take at look at this ticket number. #847653 just look at the arkforge gains for the last 3 years

Glitchers spend hours farming IOLS so even if you plug the holes that they are using now they will just spend their time looking for and finding new ones - like they always do every time the holes are plugged.

If you want to get rid of the glitchers then remove the reason that they are there in the first place and stop awarding ark forge every time a player finishes the map. Put it on a 24-hour cooldown or move it to the contracts but honestly it doesn't matter because it means that you no longer have to keep trying to find and plug the holes because they won't matter. And because ark forge could no longer be exploited then the 4 player queue restriction could be removed and the problems that players have with getting kicked and failing to get the less popular maps queue would be resolved as well.

And it should be said that the players featured in said videos will get full immunity, correct?
    Otherwise...Altras may be in a pickle!

If I record someone else doing it, and I just follow them, will I get nabbed (as well)?

How about a diagram on the map, suggesting where to put some (invisible) walls...maybe they should be electrified and cause players to get booted from the coop...muhahahaha