Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    Glitchers spend hours farming IOLS so even if you plug the holes that they are using now they will just spend their time looking for and finding new ones - like they always do every time the holes are plugged.

If you want to get rid of the glitchers then remove the reason that they are there in the first place and stop awarding ark forge every time a player finishes the map. Put it on a 24-hour cooldown or move it to the contracts but honestly it doesn't matter because it means that you no longer have to keep trying to find and plug the holes because they won't matter. And because ark forge could no longer be exploited then the 4 player queue restriction could be removed and the problems that players have with getting kicked and failing to get the less popular maps queue would be resolved as well.
    I definitely do not support the glitching, however I think putting a 24 hour cool down on forge earnings per map is not the answer. There have been plenty of times myself and clan mates have run maps legitimately a few times to get contracts done for members who have not run the maps. I do not know what the solution is, but it seems like a 24 hour cool down would hurt legit players just as much as it would hurt the glitchers.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Mute the ones that do the "abuse". There's no need to nerf more and more content in the game. Wasn't the removal of event arkfall drops enough? You've taking out so many things that people find them fun to play. I wish everything would just go back to normal.

What about making it where you have to interact with the data tags at the beginning and middle sections in order to be able to interact with the bosses gate or that you have to kill all the enemies as you do in expos?
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I definitely do not support the glitching, however I think putting a 24 hour cool down on forge earnings per map is not the answer. There have been plenty of times myself and clan mates have run maps legitimately a few times to get contracts done for members who have not run the maps. I do not know what the solution is, but it seems like a 24 hour cool down would hurt legit players just as much as it would hurt the glitchers.
    If each player is able to do each coop map solo, once per day, this situation could be avoided . This means, if for some reason a clan mate has missed the opportunity to complete it with fellow clan mates, they can still (as a last resort) do it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    What about making it where you have to interact with the data tags at the beginning and middle sections in order to be able to interact with the bosses gate or that you have to kill all the enemies as you do in expos?
    Yeah, that's another approach . It could like the contracts where you have terminals/checkpoints along the "correct" route...which will all need to be completed in the correct sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I would run the maps to help friends even if I didn't get ark forge after the first time, and I suspect you would as well, but keep in mind that with the queue restrictions removed people could queue because they wanted to and not just because they felt obligated to. And while I will concede that it would be best if there was a solution that included keeping the ark forge rewards the way that they are now it just won't work. Fixing the maps never works for very long and there are just too many people that cheat and don't care how it affects the other players. On the other hand, what I suggested addresses issues experienced by both players and the devs but ark forge would have to be sacrificed. But it doesn't really matter because it will never happen in any event.

again they just need to prevent players from scaling on the mountains . adding walls they cant decoy thru. if they could fix npcs from going thru walls. that would also stop players from using decoy to glitch thru walls as well

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    And it should be said that the players featured in said videos will get full immunity, correct?
    Otherwise...Altras may be in a pickle!

If I record someone else doing it, and I just follow them, will I get nabbed (as well)?

How about a diagram on the map, suggesting where to put some (invisible) walls...maybe they should be electrified and cause players to get booted from the coop...muhahahaha
    Hey LE,
    You'll never be punished for reporting glitches, even if it requires doing the action for the purpose of reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Hey LE,
    You'll never be punished for reporting glitches, even if it requires doing the action for the purpose of reporting.
    Hey Altras, that's good to know . This kind of thing might not fly with the local constabulary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    ~~~ 6K - PC EU ~~~
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Just make the co-ops like the expeditions, make it so we have to kill everything before can do the next part. If someone glitches the map, then they would be at the end, with no way to finish.
    PC/NA

Infinity Eagle 6000

War Bird 6000

if you enter co op quick match expert all you ever get is island lost . to queue up