+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar

Upcoming Changes to Elite/Premium Elite Lockboxes

Hey there Ark Hunters,

On August 1, we're going to be rolling out some changes to the Elite and Premium Elite Lockboxes in order to make the loot they contain more relevant to the current state of the game. With this goal in mind, we've made the following adjustments:
    • The Hand of God jackpot has been removed
    • Lockboxes will now have a chance to drop Perfected Weapons with the Pandemonium synergy

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Hey there Ark Hunters,

On August 1, we're going to be rolling out some changes to the Elite and Premium Elite Lockboxes in order to make the loot they contain more relevant to the current state of the game. With this goal in mind, we've made the following adjustments:
    • The Hand of God jackpot has been removed
    • Lockboxes will now have a chance to drop Perfected Weapons with the Pandemonium synergy
    It's great to hear the Elite and Premium Elite Lockboxes will be updated very soon and to have details about the change.

May I just confirm: will the Perfected Weapons be from the 51 weapon type pool, with random nanos and rolls? Will the potential output be essentially the same as receiving a Perfected Weapon from the Ex Inanis Runners (apart from the synergy)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    May I just confirm: will the Perfected Weapons be from the 51 weapon type pool, with random nanos and rolls? Will the potential output be essentially the same as receiving a Perfected Weapon from the Ex Inanis Runners (apart from the synergy)?
    That's correct!

glad i have a turmoil

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    That's correct!
    Thank you for the confirmation .

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    glad i have a turmoil
    I expect the shields will increase in trade value .

Maybe the Pandemonium shields will appear in Py'Numbra? But that still means that players will only have 1 week to get one, so future/new players will miss out on that.

Do Harmony and Turmoil (still) drop from the Elite/Premium Elite Lockboxes? If so, what is their drop rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Do Harmony and Turmoil (still) drop from the Elite/Premium Elite Lockboxes? If so, what is their drop rate?
    No. The Elite lockbox jackpot was the HOG.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

you can get the Harmony and Turmoil from the jp vendor

I hope that drop rates are also adjusted for the crates to let more of these guns into the game. Still waiting for a jackpot from armament crates over here....meanwhile my gal has been playing for a couple years and has yet to pull a jp from 64 key boxes. The drops rates for jackpots from armament and elite crates are abysmal in my experience, and seem to really favor a few players. I hope this can be looked into. Especially with the chance of so many weapon types in them, it would be welcomed by all to see the drop rate increased. To quote Rarnok from the livestream a while back, "What good is it to have the guns created if the players do not get to use them?" or something like that.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

and the price of t5 mods is going up

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and the price of t5 mods is going up
    Odd because there are more out there now, so you would think price would drop. Oh wait, greed.....
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart