+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Well this is extremely disappointing because this doesn't address anything other than the fact that you guys are too busy to update the jackpot every month.

The real problems with the lockboxes is that the drop rates for the more popular weapons are terrible, the synergies are outdated due to the year long string of events, and OJ grenades have a ludicrously low drop rate. It's because of these things that Elite lockboxes feel less like receiving rewards and more like getting a job to do because you just end up vendoring everything. It's like going to visit your buddy RN Gesus and when you get ready to leave he says "Hey, on your way out can you take my garbage with you?". Not only that but now the only moment of satisfaction that we got when we somehow managed to overcome the odds and pull a jackpot is going to be replaced with even more irritation and frustration because instead of something like a Guardian Angel or a Dawn's Light we will get a randomly rolled Sentry rifle or Afflictor. As it stands the elite lockboxes are going to be even less relevant then they are now and the only thing they will good for is the occasional ark forge bump.

If you want to do something with the Elite lockboxes them my suggestion would be to make all of the past jackpots available instead of this. Also since the synergies that are in the general loot pool are so outdated consider replacing the existing backpack synergies with Pandemonium, Armament, Firewall, Wetwork, and Way of Change since they are more useful. And for RN Gesus sake adjust your loot pools so that more AR's and SMG's drop. With all of the events that we have had in the past year restricting these just doesn't make sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by OokamiXIII View Post
    So it's safe to assume that stability and other 3 year old issues will be being addressed now that there's next to no resources being put into weapon/jackpot design?
    It's been a month so yeah i don't believe anything is going to be fixed any time soon. Since there's no events, new weapons, new synergies and new content, i don't know what they are actually working on. As usual we never get to know anything.

Sure would be nice if when the boxes are updated tomorrow the drop rates are increased. After all, we have to pay to get key code capacity, would be nice to see it actually be worth something. Not to mention the fact that there are sooooo many different weapons that have a chance to drop, seems like they should be easier to get.

Drop rates are terrible from the 64 key boxes. This is an ongoing issue, and will only be exaggerated with the new perfected pandemonium guns introduced.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and the price of t5 mods is going up
    I guess people will buy TONS of T5 PT/CH mods lol

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Sure would be nice if when the boxes are updated tomorrow the drop rates are increased. After all, we have to pay to get key code capacity, would be nice to see it actually be worth something. Not to mention the fact that there are sooooo many different weapons that have a chance to drop, seems like they should be easier to get.

Drop rates are terrible from the 64 key boxes. This is an ongoing issue, and will only be exaggerated with the new perfected pandemonium guns introduced.

Yeah I think it's a bit obvious where defiance is headed. No money being spent on content or servers yet patrons money is being collected as per usual so as to maximize the last drop of profit before the end of defiance days.

The clear lack of responses from devs further indicates the old " we cannot confirm or deny" the end of Defiance!
    Don't hate the player, play the game.

My experience with lockbox never had JP apart from the day I bought the 25key expansion in which I got castathian blade which I was grateful to get but since (3month) since then blue is majority of my drops....i was away and there is New patch today so m Gona grind and we will see. Fingers crossed

IMHO: It’s a bit like a store saying the prize for every 10,000th customer is a lemon instead of an apple. It’s not the mango I was hoping for, but since I have never got the prize and I am unlikely to get it, it’s all the same to me (¬_¬)

In the unlikely event that I do win a lemon, I’ll just give it to someone who likes them or compost it . I don't have the time, money or inclination to try and turn the lemon in to an apple; fortunately, I have plenty of other fruits to enjoy.

On my first box:

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    On my first box:

Congrats!

Do you have a Pandemonium shield or weapon to go with it?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    On my first box:

Good to know that the patch worked. Although given the drop rates for jackpots I know that I would be pretty disappointed if I pulled what is basically a semi-auto sniper with the least beneficial perfected bonus for that type of weapon.what amounts