+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member Zer0Playr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    300

    Clans are bugged!!!

    Hi there, guys. I don't know if this problem is happening only with guys in Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx from PSN. We are actually with 80+ members, as you can see because of the Pages number in the picture. If anyone is with the same problem, please, reports here, beacuse Trion should fix it, right? Hope you can see the pic below

    IMG-20170802-WA0006.jpg

    Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN


  2. #2
    Member Light Energy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    PC EU (6K)
    Posts
    957
    Yes, I think this issue (still) applies to everyone for the moment, until the clan code stuff is sorted out.
    I see that sort of thing too:


    See: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ou-do-to-clans
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    Don't shoot the messenger...I am not your enemy

    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"


  3. #3
    Member Zer0Playr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Yes, I think this issue (still) applies to everyone for the moment, until the clan code stuff is sorted out.
    I see that sort of thing too:


    See: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ou-do-to-clans
    This isn't helping anybody. This is a GREAT problem for us. How Destro wants to leaders remove the inactive members if we can't even see the recruited members? Tell me HOW? If Devs want to break the game, they could insert that synergy I was suggesting lol

    Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing at: PS3 NA / Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN


  4. #4
    Member Coldra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    vivo a Viterbo, in Italy, one city near Rome
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    Hi there, guys. I don't know if this problem is happening only with guys in Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx from PSN. We are actually with 80+ members, as you can see because of the Pages number in the picture. If anyone is with the same problem, please, reports here, beacuse Trion should fix it, right? Hope you can see the pic below

    Attachment 10984
    Hi, I'm Coldra Rhoo, clan ITALIAN STYLE, I also have the same problem and contacted the assistance.


  5. #5
    Member Light Energy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    PC EU (6K)
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    This isn't helping anybody. This is a GREAT problem for us.
    Yes, but it will at least show online clan members (in my experience).

    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    How Destro wants to leaders remove the inactive members if we can't even see the recruited members? Tell me HOW?
    Leaders/founders will just have to wait for the code to be fixed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    I don't think the devs would expect us to perform miracles and remove members who aren't in the list .
    Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    If Devs want to break the game, they could insert that synergy I was suggesting lol
    Ha!

  6. #6
    Member SGT Crossbones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Montreal, CA
    Posts
    19
    I was just about to make a thread about this as well.
    Hopefully this can be resolved in the upcoming week or so.

  7. #7
    Member Coldra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    vivo a Viterbo, in Italy, one city near Rome
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Crossbones View Post
    I was just about to make a thread about this as well.
    Hopefully this can be resolved in the upcoming week or so.
    After the last patch, Defiance gave me a Critical Error - patch error,

    [IMG][/IMG]

    I solved thanks to the service center, I deleted the Game Data Utility of Defiance, and I restarted the game. Which he has recharged the patch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts