+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar

Solstice Strike - Christmas in August?!

Just because it's summer doesn't mean we can't celebrate the holidays! Starting August 7, the Solstice Strike event returns, bringing with it fierce battles against the Volge. Earn Purified Gulanite fighting off hordes of Volge in a winter wonderland landscape!

Also, don't forget to pick up the Frostbringer Pack for legendary Naughty and Nice weapons, the Frostbringer title, and a van rocking epic Abominable Warmaster panel art!

Don’t wait, this special summer-edition of Solstice Strike ends on August 21!

mods !?!? ...

Oh... it's cool if players can get Rudolph and Sley bells (if they don't have them already)...but what about the mods?

Is there some Bits store mod pack to get for these Holiday pursuit weapons?

Will PG be rewarded in the SnowMaster arkbreak? (Come oh ye' arkhunters)?

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Oh... it's cool if players can get Rudolf and Sley bells (if they don't have them already)...but what about the mods?

Is there some Bits store mod pack to get for these Holiday pursuit weapons?
    Mods with bits! are you crazy?

Also without drops or buying mods/wepons with PG so for what is the event? just for Rudolf and Sley and more PG making the daily/weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post

Also without drops or buying mods/wepons with PG so for what is the event? just for Rudolf and Sley and more PG making the daily/weekly?
    It's for all of the people who are in complete and total anguish over the removal of the monthly event ark falls since the regular hell bug, scrapper, and dark matter ark falls are boring and repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post
    Yep, I'm one crazy mug :

It might be the only way to get the mods, since we didn't have much success trying to get mods for Allegiance .

And it will still probably be cheaper than this single mod :

My guess is that the next "new content" will be something like the Black Friday boxes in November. In the meantime, they will most likely switch the Ex Inanis synergies to Purge/Hallow Point/Sanguine Extraction in October, turn on Hunker Hell arkfalls and call it a Halloween event. New maps or other real, playable content? Just do not see it. Hope I am wrong and there is a super-secret, never-in-our-wildest-dreams plan to break the gerbil wheel grind that currently is old arkfalls, sieges/incursions and expedition rounds. All for a currency that has a 97.8% probability of rewarding you with an electric surge blaster with an OJ reload roll.

I am not trying to seem snide about things as I consider myself an advocate for this game who has consistently supported it where it counts most. I simply hope there is a plan to offer more than a currency grind with a slot machine at the end of the rainbow.

I would guess at the next Ex Inanis synergies including Steel Blight and/or Cinematic Empowerment, as it seems like they want to get the store exclusive synergies into the hands of everyone.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

How are we supposed to get new weapons if events don't drop any? Ex inanis gave me nothing useful unlike every previous event.