+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    It's for all of the people who are in complete and total anguish over the removal of the monthly event ark falls since the regular hell bug, scrapper, and dark matter ark falls are boring and repetitive.
    There will always be some, and I stress "some" that enjoy the repetitive ancient content that entails Ex-Inanis. Most of those who are in complete anguish over events have either left the game, or play very seldom now as a result. Considering the extremely steady decline in player base and patron pass renewals since the release of Ex-I, I would be surprised if there wasn't something new in the works to breathe life into this game.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhettro View Post
    My guess is that the next "new content" will be something like the Black Friday boxes in November. In the meantime, they will most likely switch the Ex Inanis synergies to Purge/Hallow Point/Sanguine Extraction in October, turn on Hunker Hell arkfalls and call it a Halloween event. New maps or other real, playable content? Just do not see it. Hope I am wrong and there is a super-secret, never-in-our-wildest-dreams plan to break the gerbil wheel grind that currently is old arkfalls, sieges/incursions and expedition rounds. All for a currency that has a 97.8% probability of rewarding you with an electric surge blaster with an OJ reload roll.

    I am not trying to seem snide about things as I consider myself an advocate for this game who has consistently supported it where it counts most. I simply hope there is a plan to offer more than a currency grind with a slot machine at the end of the rainbow.
    Lets hope thy are working on a big super secred, like a total makeover of the game. that whout be rly nice. (but dont think that will ever happen)

    over the time you see trion use more and more old contens. so think that is may be your ansewer

  3. #13
    Member r1p's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning19 View Post
    There will always be some, and I stress "some" that enjoy the repetitive ancient content that entails Ex-Inanis. Most of those who are in complete anguish over events have either left the game, or play very seldom now as a result. Considering the extremely steady decline in player base and patron pass renewals since the release of Ex-I, I would be surprised if there wasn't something new in the works to breathe life into this game.
    I guess it depends on what your circle of friends are interested in. During the 12 month event death march I watched my social list dwindle to almost nothing before I had enough and stopped playing for almost 3 months. The only reason that I'm playing now is because of Ex Inanis and a lot of the people on my friends list have come back as well.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhettro View Post
    My guess is that the next "new content" will be something like the Black Friday boxes in November. In the meantime, they will most likely switch the Ex Inanis synergies to Purge/Hallow Point/Sanguine Extraction in October, turn on Hunker Hell arkfalls and call it a Halloween event. New maps or other real, playable content? Just do not see it. Hope I am wrong and there is a super-secret, never-in-our-wildest-dreams plan to break the gerbil wheel grind that currently is old arkfalls, sieges/incursions and expedition rounds. All for a currency that has a 97.8% probability of rewarding you with an electric surge blaster with an OJ reload roll.

    I am not trying to seem snide about things as I consider myself an advocate for this game who has consistently supported it where it counts most. I simply hope there is a plan to offer more than a currency grind with a slot machine at the end of the rainbow.
    Since the dev team has said nothing then i guess there's nothing in the works. Would like to see event arkfalls go back to normal. I mean if they're worried about everyone flocking to play arkfalls then make the drops obtainable through sieges and incursions as well as normal arkfalls.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    305
    It's good that another event is starting but if the mjrs spawn as often as they did last time you may aswell not bother as some days even after playing for 4hours + I still didn't manage to do 1 for the daily

  6. #16
    Member Richyrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Paradise Territory, The Bay Area
    Posts
    12
    Weird event to do in August lol but hey at least I can get the van this time around

  7. #17
    WTH!! Why start it on a Monday?? We have to wait through this weekend with boring content. Why not just kick it off now? Please for the love of everything holy have better spawn rates for Solstice Strike. 2-4 hours of nothing makes me want to log off and go out and enjoy RL stuff and we can't have that.

  8. #18
    As well as having a bit more regularly than 2-4 hours it would be nice if the synergy mods that went along with the event were get-able and not just through the bit store, maybe from an ex-inanis runner or something similar.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridly View Post
    WTH!! Why start it on a Monday?? We have to wait through this weekend with boring content. Why not just kick it off now? Please for the love of everything holy have better spawn rates for Solstice Strike. 2-4 hours of nothing makes me want to log off and go out and enjoy RL stuff and we can't have that.
    Events always start on Mondays. js

    XBL: OG TST KillNt IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt
    Freaks and Savages : Leader

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    265
    First, turning on some old arkfalls and throwing an old bundle up in the bit store hardly qualifies as an event. I really don't know what to think anymore. Seems to me the decision has been made to go pure maintenance mode - to the point that even bit store exclusives (JP rigs) and monthly sales (25% off lockboxes) are not worth the bother.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts