+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Karma ex inanis BROKEN

Karma ex inanis BROKEN

I have Bern buying crates with the runner sine a Werk how....and no perfected weapon awarded! I have Patron, been buying the 125 bos and the 500 artillery box mostly...in the hopes of finally getting a perfected mass canon...but since a week....nothing! So, it is broken....this whole game is broken now!! So many leaving because of this crap!!

Dev....why is my karma broken??? And if I get a perfexted sniper out of this artillery box then I will be quitting too!! I have spent a hundres euros on boxes already....no perfected mass canon!! Now I haven't gotten a karma drop in a week?!!

Fix this crap now before you lose your entire paying customer base!!!

I agree. Every time I buy a 125pg cache I make a mark on a piece of paper to keep track. I've gone upwards of 70 caches with no perfected weapon, and some have gone even further. In fact, my perfected drop rate with patron is worse than when I didn't have patron for a bit a few weeks ago. Should be impossible if karma is working, right? I'm not sure what the magic number should be, that it should have 100% chance of awarding you a perfected weapon when you open X number of caches... but it needs to be fixed/improved from the current situation.

They've also increased the loot pool 15x while decreasing the drop rate. You'd get 1 out of 7 weapons for old events, and now I have over 150 possible combinations of weapon/synergy/precise/dynamic... So yeah, I don't intend to buy patron anymore and reward those horrible decisions.

Karma was "altered" the time they "altered" event arkfalls.

Then let's stop buying patron....maybe then they will fix it??!! I will not buy Patron again until I see some results.

Karma working fine over here. Plenty of perfected from store crates and runner crates. Actually just dropped a precise syphon ST mass from a 125 supply crate from the vendor over the weekend.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #6
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar
    Karma is functioning as intended, so if you have Patron you should be getting a Perfected Weapon fairly soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Karma is functioning as intended, so if you have Patron you should be getting a Perfected Weapon fairly soon.
    That's what we are saying...it is NOT working as intended and if I see this phrase one more time without properly being researched then I am gonna scream!!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Maximus View Post
    That's what we are saying...it is NOT working as intended and if I see this phrase one more time without properly being researched then I am gonna scream!!
    Calm down guy

If it has any similarity to previous karma, a drop could occur from 70-130. Have you pulled more than 130 boxes?

if make no mention of how much gulanite you spent or how many boxes... and how you split between the 125 and the 500... both of those boxes are worth 1 karma point. So if you are buying more of the 500s I am not surprised you havent gotten a karma drop in a week.

Targen Voores/PC-NA

I foresaw this exact thread coming.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Is this going to turn into another case of I've opened 500 boxes with no JP or documentation? I remember some guy saying he had done 500+ majors with out a karma JP.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel