+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Karma ex inanis BROKEN

  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    Defiance Dev Destromathe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Maximus View Post
    That's what we are saying...it is NOT working as intended and if I see this phrase one more time without properly being researched then I am gonna scream!!
    Hello Omega,

    We never state anything related to a bug report without investigating. I have investigated this thoroughly, and get daily reports on the inner workings of Karma to ensure that it remains working. ZamboniChaos was reporting what I had already told him, after he brought this to my attention, and after extensive research into the issue.

    Rest assured, karma is working, and will trigger.

  2. #12
    Member konstantinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    10,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hello Omega,

    We never state anything related to a bug report without investigating. I have investigated this thoroughly, and get daily reports on the inner workings of Karma to ensure that it remains working. ZamboniChaos was reporting what I had already told him, after he brought this to my attention, and after extensive research into the issue.

    Rest assured, karma is working, and will trigger.
    Karma is working and given what little information people provide with these claims I suspect we are only getting half of one side.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    265
    Karma is definitely working. Now, if you believe a perfected Mass Cannon is gonna drop ... well, I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn you might be interested in.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Karma is functioning as intended, so if you have Patron you should be getting a Perfected Weapon fairly soon.
    Can you please share what the math or numbers are involved in this "working as intended"? How many caches and karma accrued before the chance of a perfected drop is 100%? Should I have to open 70+ caches between perfected weapons every time, or should it be more random and drop at somewhat lower numbers like 20-50 like it is for other people?

  5. #15
    Karma is working, stop buying 500 pg boxes and only buy the 125 pg boxes. That gets you 4 Karma points vs 1 Karma point per 500 spent, you will notice the difference.

    Prob going to get a crappy Karma drop but you will know its working.

  6. #16
    Member konstantinov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    the beach
    Posts
    10,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    Karma is working, stop buying 500 pg boxes and only buy the 125 pg boxes. That gets you 4 Karma points vs 1 Karma point per 500 spent, you will notice the difference.

    Prob going to get a crappy Karma drop but you will know its working.
    ^

    When will people learn we're not chasing loot, we're chasing karma. I've only bought 125 pg boxes not because of perfected weapons but the maximum amount of karma as quickly as possible.

  7. #17
    Member Valani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Watching the Frontier slowly fade from Oryx's living room.
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    Karma is functioning as intended, so if you have Patron you should be getting a Perfected Weapon fairly soon.
    In the description of these crates is something regarding "Paradise Karma". I can't count how many I've bought since it spat out a Precise Plasma Bolter (Lightning Nano; Plate Slicer), but I've have had to had bought over 100 (or close to) since then, and it hasn't given me anything since. Is this type of "Karma" exclusive to each crate in itself, or for them all is something I'd like to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    after my PP runs out i'll buy the smallest PP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Pay More, Get More!

  8. #18
    Member Mr B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    447
    This dude called me a liar in zone today, because i was explaining py'numbra will never sell bit store exclusive weapons (Like Misantrope).
    I told him to go check the forums, he told me "insert names here", that i was full of "insert again", and that i had nothing to back it up.
    He has anger issues methink.
    So, not much to see here.

    And if you want a perfected Mass canon that bad, tc, you can buy one in zone. Saw a few for sale the past couple of days.
    It's your right to not like the new system, and i agree it's not perfect indeed, but maybe you need a break if it angers you that bad.
    Xbox EU

    GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

  9. #19
    Member Light Energy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    PC EU (6K)
    Posts
    987
    If the new magic karma number is the same as the old one, it should around 100.
    From all the research done so far, I haven't seen conclusive evidence of someone going over that.

    At least we have a Karma increment shown in the log, so that is a step forward .
    Perhaps the next tweak would be if it could show the total count in the log (since the last trigger)?
    For example:
    You have received: [Patron Karma: Ex Inanis +1, Count = 56]

    I really think that would save even more hassle for the Devs in the long run. The more pertinent information that is displayed the better (and the less doubt the user has) IMHO .
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    Don't shoot the messenger...I am not your enemy

    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"


  10. #20
    Member Mckllrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    If the new magic karma number is the same as the old one, it should around 100.
    From all the research done so far, I haven't seen conclusive evidence of someone going over that.

    At least we have a Karma increment shown in the log, so that is a step forward .
    Perhaps the next tweak would be if it could show the total count in the log (since the last trigger)?
    For example:
    You have received: [Patron Karma: Ex Inanis +1, Count = 56]

    I really think that would save even more hassle for the Devs in the long run. The more pertinent information that is displayed the better (and the less doubt the user has) IMHO .
    It's karma shouldn't be the same as it was before,they said in the last live stream that you should be getting perfected drops frequently and at a significantly higher drop rate then before
    PS3 NA
    PSN:mckllrx IGN:mckllrx
    CLAN:187 SYNDICATE
    My shop wts/wtb/free

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts