+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Karma ex inanis BROKEN

Quote Originally Posted by Light Energy View Post
    Please may I clarify: does that mean the price of the "Ex Inanis Mod Cache" (currently 125 PG) may increase?
    i think he means they will lower the cost per mod cache not the 125 boxes.
    pulled a few nice br's so far and traded for a precise mass can syph st oj mag sup dmg,
    need to reroll mastery from 4 to 5 mag but all these sweet guns makin me afkforge poor.
    PC/NA
    IGN: -ratpie

Please may I clarify: does that mean the price of the "Ex Inanis Mod Cache" (currently 125 PG) may increase?
    I hope not...maybe he means they will actually make a cache a cache by increasing the number of items you recieve when you purchase one.

Cache-a collection of items of the same type.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

I've only ever bought the supply crate and a few general mod crates and have pulled 20+ perfected weapons and numerous swords, but with regards to the more expensive crates, does buying a certain type ie the artillery crate guarantee your karma drop of perfected weapon will be from the type of crate you bought? As far as I can make out a karma drop comes as an extra drop, and you get them in crates that contain no guns too so is a karma drop completely random? Or will it be guaranteed to be from the crate type you bought if buying weapon crates

@ratpie
    @Calm like a Bomb

Thank you for your responses . I read it that the "investment" part was not high enough (since it was the former rather than the latter). Hopefully Destro will clarify on Monday .

Quote Originally Posted by stefb42 View Post
    ...does buying a certain type ie the artillery crate guarantee your karma drop of perfected weapon will be from the type of crate you bought?
    I believe so, that is what I understood the following sentence to mean:
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    If for instance, you were to purchase the infantry box, you are getting less overall Karma per PG, however you are focusing the perfected weapons you can get by 1/3.
    I.e. the Karma rolled Perfected Weapon would match the cache type. So this explained (for me) why the Karma points for the non-125 PG caches are not proportionally higher ... Karma is being focused

@ratpie
    @Calm like a Bomb

Thank you for your responses . I read it that the "investment" part was not high enough (since it was the former rather than the latter). Hopefully Destro will clarify on Monday .

I believe so, that is what I understood the following sentence to mean:

I.e. the Karma rolled Perfected Weapon would match the cache type. So this explained (for me) why the Karma points for the non-125 PG caches are not proportionally higher ... Karma is being focused
    Ok but it's all the same karma though yes? There isn't separate karma counts for each individual crate? Which would mean you could open supply crates to build karma a bit then switch to a different crate type to try and roll the karma?

And are mod crates the same idea? General mod crate can drop anything as karma jp as it includes mods for all weapon types, but if you buy crates for mods for an ar/smg/lmg and karma rolls thats the type of perfected gun you'd get?

Has this been explained already and I've missed it? Or do we need a bit more clarity about what crates drop what perfected guns, especially with the mod crates which contain no guns except perfected

Ok but it's all the same karma though yes? There isn't separate karma counts for each individual crate? Which would mean you could open supply crates to build karma a bit then switch to a different crate type to try and roll the karma?
    Correct, all the same karma count (which is separate from the Defiance Store karma count).

I'm not 100% sure if Perfected Weapons (PWs) from the Elite Lockboxes affect the Karma count:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuzu View Post
    If they kept the karma system true to how it was with events, then no, an elite lockbox pull shouldn't count. That being said, I think it would be nice if they were incorporated with Karma, or given a separate Karma system.
    And are mod crates the same idea? General mod crate can drop anything as karma jp as it includes mods for all weapon types, but if you buy crates for mods for an ar/smg/lmg and karma rolls thats the type of perfected gun you'd get?
    I would assume so (given Destro's recent post)...but I don't recall seeing that explicitly stated.
    Originally I thought the PW would have been from the full 51 weapon type pool.

Has this been explained already and I've missed it?
    Not as far as I recall (hence my question earlier in this thread). First and foremost, I refer to this for info on Ex Inanis Karma:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post
    KARMA CHANGES

Karma is no longer accumulated from in-game events. Instead, Karma will now be granted when you purchase any box from the Ex Inanis Runner (mod boxes will contain karma, and will drop a Perfected Weapon from the pool of all weapons if a karma perfected is earned). Each point of karma you earn will now appear in your chat window, and will increase your chance of obtaining a Perfected Weapon.

Karma earned through the Defiance store is tracked separately as usual, and will also contribute to the chance of obtaining a Perfected Weapon.

The Karma system is still limited to Patrons only, and is not accumulated unless you have an active Patron status on your account.
    Or do we need a bit more clarity about what crates drop what perfected guns, especially with the mod crates which contain no guns except perfected
    Well, I'm all in favour of more information / clarity...every little bit helps .

RNG hates me. Going 72 karma on the last drop, and currently at 54 karma. Really doesn't seem like any increased drop rate over events to some of us.