+ Reply to Thread

Heaven Sent JP's getting stuck in wall

Last night in Heaven Sent, a friend of mine (I am posting on her behalf for she doesn't have a forums account) got a Darkwatch Sigil dropped, but she was not able to pick it up because it was stuck in the wall. Considering how rare an expo jp drop is, and the fact this is not the first time it has happened to her, it's just complete and utter bull. It's always in the same boss room too, the large donut room with the highly raised center circle. The loot box spawns right next to the wall, causing this heartbreaking and infuriating glitch to happen.

Wuzu (6000) | WuTu Tree (6000) 6k the hard way. | PSN: J_r0n1n (NA)
    Wuzu's Warehouse | My Free Bin
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.

Also worth mentioning that this has happened to several people before (at least 7 people on my friends list) - including said friend above (multiple times, even). Beyond me why the crate doesn't spawn on top in this room like in the others... That little piece of the ship protrudes the wall right next to the crate making supreme's both easy to miss and unobtainable when dropped.
    you know NOTHING about me.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

This happened to me when I got my first T5 dmg int a couple days ago literally couldn't even get it I was so mad but I thought this was a one time thing but now that I see im not the only one who had this problem like this...im not crazy after all lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    This happened to me when I got my first T5 dmg int a couple days ago literally couldn't even get it I was so mad but I thought this was a one time thing but now that I see im not the only one who had this problem like this...im not crazy after all lol.
    If Big D ever drops for me in that room of all rooms and it gets stuck in the wall??? Words cannot emote.
    you know NOTHING about me.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

i would pm a dev , and send in a ticket

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i would pm a dev , and send in a ticket
    She has sent a ticket before on another occasion when the same thing happened, and they told her "we see no record of your drop"

Wuzu (6000) | WuTu Tree (6000) 6k the hard way. | PSN: J_r0n1n (NA)
    Wuzu's Warehouse | My Free Bin
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.

Wow really and she even seen a Sigil drop....Dang I would of started losing my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzu View Post
    Last night in Heaven Sent, a friend of mine got a Darkwatch Sigil dropped, but she was not able to pick it up because it was stuck in the wall.
    I would have been pissed, so pissed that I would probably take a brief hiatus from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzu View Post
    She has sent a ticket before on another occasion when the same thing happened, and they told her "we see no record of your drop"
    Next time that happens take a screen shot, making sure the date is visible, and include that with the ticket, then there would be indisputable proof of her drop.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub