+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseballsssss View Post
    How does someone scam chips now that they're tradeable?
    Trade glitching

Yo Arkers, I need just one info CLEARED. If I buy bits and get the Cyber Rig Electrocutioner, can I equip it at ego rating 1.000 ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRibbonArmy View Post
    Yo Arkers, I need just one info CLEARED. If I buy bits and get the Cyber Rig Electrocutioner, can I equip it at ego rating 1.000 ?
    Only 10 ego required for jp rigs, a well as the overclocked untradeablerigs

=======
    All chips tradeable is awesome.
    Now we need an all tons on same account accessible storage/transfer area that can hold trade locked and tradeable items. Including currently untradeable rigs, jps, etc. We earned those on an account, why nor let us use em on an account instead of single toon? Things fast started trade locked would remain trade locked on the account (aka account bound). Tradeable things still able to trade to other accounts

Quote Originally Posted by xXxDSMer View Post
    Only 10 ego required for jp rigs, a well as the overclocked untradeablerigs

=======
    All chips tradeable is awesome.
    Now we need an all tons on same account accessible storage/transfer area that can hold trade locked and tradeable items. Including currently untradeable rigs, jps, etc. We earned those on an account, why nor let us use em on an account instead of single toon? Things fast started trade locked would remain trade locked on the account (aka account bound). Tradeable things still able to trade to other accounts
    So much this!

I agree.. enabling the ability to trade between characters on the same account would be very helpful. Making "untradeable" weapons account bound would also be very useful. At the same time, I realize the developers are knee deep in code for some of the more immediate changes they plan to make so I wouldn't expect the change soon(it would take a lot of new code and careful re-write of old code to implement). Still, a worthy idea to put in the highly recommended suggestions box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Devlin View Post
    I agree.. enabling the ability to trade between characters on the same account would be very helpful. Making "untradeable" weapons account bound would also be very useful. At the same time, I realize the developers are knee deep in code for some of the more immediate changes they plan to make so I wouldn't expect the change soon(it would take a lot of new code and careful re-write of old code to implement). Still, a worthy idea to put in the highly recommended suggestions box.
    It was suggested before that we should be able to move gear through claims but we were told that it wasn't possible because people would abuse it and use it as a warehouse to stash stuff in. I don't understand why they don't just implement a separate 10 slot shared inventory and sell it in the bit store for $5. It could be a one-time per account upgrade because it doesn't need to be any larger.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    It was suggested before that we should be able to move gear through claims but we were told that it wasn't possible because people would abuse it and use it as a warehouse to stash stuff in. I don't understand why they don't just implement a separate 10 slot shared inventory and sell it in the bit store for $5. It could be a one-time per account upgrade because it doesn't need to be any larger.
    Because people broke into Trion a while ago and stole all their thinking caps!

How long left to the end of this limited offer? Idk how many time I have

It says the Supply Crate contains 1 cyber rig, 1 epic+ cyber chip, 2 rare+ cyber chips etc.
    Is it all in one pack or it gives only one thing from these stuff mentioned above?

Quote Originally Posted by KNN View Post
    How long left to the end of this limited offer? Idk how many time I have

It says the Supply Crate contains 1 cyber rig, 1 epic+ cyber chip, 2 rare+ cyber chips etc.
    Is it all in one pack or it gives only one thing from these stuff mentioned above?
    The cyber rig crates usually don't change for at least 3-4 months and you get a rig and 3 chips from each box as well as a snowball's chance in hell in getting a jackpot rig or keystone.