+ Reply to Thread

Bugs from the lobbers

Do the bugs from st syn lobbers do the life/shield steal also? How about ..say from a st fire lobber, life/shield steal w/fire dmg?

if the lobber is electric bugs do dmg electric, if is nano fire lobber bugs do dmg type nano fire, an lobber fire is pretty good for expo lixe sp or wb and a electric for hs, and i tested that an electric does not serve you in WB, HH & SP

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosGaBr View Post
    if the lobber is electric bugs do dmg electric, is is fire lobber too bugs do dmg fire, an lobber fire is pretty good for expo lixe sp or wb and a electric for hs, and i tested that an electric does not serve you in WB, HH & SP
    I only understood the first sentence, which is factually incorrect. All bugs from infectors, brood launchers and hatchling grenades are nanoless with the only exception being the TSLA infector from the Rolling Blackout bundle.

test it and see, bugs not do a nano, but the two electric lobber I had did not harm the health, instead the fire hit a lot of health, but little to the shield (fire lobber)

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosGaBr View Post
    test it and see, bugs not do a nano, but the two electric lobber I had did not harm the health, instead the fire hit a lot of health, but little to the shield (fire lobber)
    I think he's trying to say the dmg type of the bugs is same as the weapon they come from, but they don't actually proc the respective nano
    Antony Harrist - PC NA

Well, what Branded is asking is if the bug damage does lifesteal, not just the initial grenade.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Thank you for feedback. Not sure if the question was actually answered. The syn part anyways