+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Expo Rewards

Environment: EU PS3
    Name: Il Padrino
    Time: always happens
    Context: Rewards during and at the end of expos are s***
    Expected: Better rewards, especially at the end of an expo
    Observed: I've done over 40 expos recently including at tier 70+ and received only tier 4 or below rewards, not a single tier 5 (orange) or tier 6 (yellow). I don't know if this is a common problem, or a problem at all, but I just feel the rewards should be better, having heard some people getting tier 6 rewards from expos. I am a high ego too, 5636, so that shouldn't be an issue, just thought I'd bring it up!

Platform:Xbox
    IGN: B100dbath angel
    Context: Monterey coast pvp

Expected: to join and play a Pvp match in Monterey Coast

Observed: an instant crit or crit out as soon as I spawn and take a single step from spawn.

Repro: simply cue Monterey Coast and bam you're looking at "Critical Error"

I have yet to play a single match in this map since it was introduced and I know many others who cannot play it either. Kind of unfair when it happens to be a daily quest regularly too. It has been dubbed "Crit Coast" on 360. Mainly because about 70% of us cannot participate in said match.

This was reported to me by another player and it needs immediate attention. This is game-breaking. Here is the info from the PSN he sent me.

" rig, chips gone

Season 3 was reset like i never did expos. lost my t4 rig & all chips & keystones i collected or stored from my main toon.

when i contacted support they asked what type of rig i had because they said they didn't find any trace of me having rig, keystones or chips. i don't know was that directly connected to other glitch i had or attempt to fix that glitch.

my game would freeze every time i'd go on rig screen which i reported as well.

character name: Jinx Nymphomaniac"

Please look into this.

Auto-Extractor from jumping at same time as being downed.

Enviroment: All, but I have only tested on PC and XBOX.
    Name: hexthat
    Time: all times
    Context: Any time you are downed while holding the extract button, A on xbox controller for XBOX and PC.
    Expected: A time delay before being extracted.
    Observed: No time delay automatically extracts you.
    Repro Steps: Have yet to have it not Auto-Extract. Throw some det at your feet and test it.

The patch notes for the Ex Inanis Refresh update lists the map icon bug fixed but it is still broken. Was it removed in the subsequent hotfix due to the map disconnect issues that people were having? I don't want this to become another one of those bugs that never gets fixed because the patch notes says it was. I rarely use my 2nd toon because it is tedious beyond belief to do contracts since no ark falls, incursions, conflicts, or fast travel points are displayed on the map.

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    The patch notes for the Ex Inanis Refresh update lists the map icon bug fixed but it is still broken. Was it removed in the subsequent hotfix due to the map disconnect issues that people were having? I don't want this to become another one of those bugs that never gets fixed because the patch notes says it was. I rarely use my 2nd toon because it is tedious beyond belief to do contracts since no ark falls, incursions, conflicts, or fast travel points are displayed on the map.
    Yes, we did have to remove that fix to resolve the crashing issues. We have resolved that internally, and are testing thoroughly before we put that fix back out. Rest assured that we will get it back out in the coming week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Yes, we did have to remove that fix to resolve the crashing issues. We have resolved that internally, and are testing thoroughly before we put that fix back out. Rest assured that we will get it back out in the coming week or two.
    what is going on lately with all the social server crashes? is this also effecting the matching making battles servers? we have been getting kicked from groups in pvp, co ops and expos

Environment: PS3/NA
    Name: SavageGamer1369
    Time: Always
    Context: Can't type in chat window via usb keyboard unless left analog stick is perfectly centered.
    Expected: To be able to type in the chat window.
    Observed: Unable to type in the chat window.
    Repro Steps: Plug in usb keyboard, press left on dpad, pull back left analog stick, attempt to type in chat window, get triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if youre still here, then its not that big of a problem. Right?
    sadly, you're right
    Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance. Originally on PS Home.
    PS3 NA -IGN: Markeen.
    Founder of the Neverwinter guild Knights of Ra on PS4 @AwakentheDead

so when are any of these fixes rolling out?