+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 176
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #131
    Defiance Dev Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
    Bug fixes are all fine and dandy but it's been a while since we had any substantial new content, I love the game but I have to take breaks every few months because playing the same events over and over can get dry tbh.
    Totally understand your point here. We are trying very hard to work on content but it's taking us a long time to get it perfect. We appreciate you continuing to support the game, even if you have to take breaks between our content releases.

  2. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    50
    This thread is 3 months old. May I ask how many of the 120 bugs reported have been fixed?

  3. #133
    plein le cul de cette merde trion nous ken nous prend prend notre argent et continue a nous prendre pour des idiots j'ais payer tout les dlc est ils servent a rien

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by arms are heavy View Post
    This thread is 3 months old. May I ask how many of the 120 bugs reported have been fixed?
    They did a similar thing back in august 2015 called bug bash patch, 19 pages of reports they fixed almost nothing players asked for and instead changed a few things like bug basin to prevent farming, few pvp changes. The worst part was after bug bash patch was released it caused more bugs then it fixed. I really hope this time things are different.
    disconnect parody https://youtu.be/J_o1Kq2v9FA
    defiance pax parody https://youtu.be/wpIwZeuJZAU
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html


  5. #135
    Member WhiteStrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    [2050]PC-EU
    Posts
    3,563
    Environment: PC EU
    Name: WhiteStrike
    Time: irrelevant
    Context: Tried to crouch while scoped-in using my mouse's inferior thumb button
    Expected: Successful crouch
    Observed: Game ignored my input, resulting in a crouch not occurring
    Repro Steps: Bind crouch to inferior mouse button, equip any weapon, press inferior mouse button while scoped-in.

  6. #136
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    This is more a bug than a general stability issue. We are mostly avoiding the "I crash all the time for no reason" type of bugs. Thanks!
    According to this, it seems like it focuses on minor non-important issues rather than major issues like warmaster, disconnects, lag, etc. Waiting for those to be fixed and new re-playable event-like content may take very long.

  7. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    According to this, it seems like it focuses on minor non-important issues rather than major issues like warmaster, disconnects, lag, etc. Waiting for those to be fixed and new re-playable event-like content may take very long.
    Warmaster has become so irrelevant that I forgot its existence. It's rather sad how Trion ignores issues regarding paid for content (such as WM). Weren't we promised Hibernal Barrage weapons as new warmaster rewards a year ago? Has that been implemented yet?

  8. #138

    Questions

    I love this game. I have been playing it 2 to 10 hours a day. I am an older gamer, and want to spend money for packs and content. I play on PS3 and prefer console gaming. My question is if I drop hundreds into this game how can I be sure it will continue for future development, and support. I want to play Defiance for years to come. I see more and more users everytime I log in. I want this game to become so much more for both PC, and console gamers. It has become a way of life so to speak for me and a friend of mine who is five years older than me. I know it takes alot of money and resources to expand and develop new content. I also know it takes alot to convince console makers to bring previous platform games to new platforms, but I believe for Defiance it would be worth it. I would like to see new enemies, more maps, maybe a slot in each loadout strictly for pistols and smgs,and one for melee weapons to compliment the two available weapons per loadout.I now the glitches and critical errors are there, but I think this can be fixed with revenue from some gameplay upgrades. I would also like to see a portable version in the future. PS Vita or future handheld. I am getting ready to spend alot on this game, and would love to play on the PS4, but I am holding out for Defiance, and so are some of my friends. Thank you for your time.

  9. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast1977 View Post
    I love this game. I have been playing it 2 to 10 hours a day. I am an older gamer, and want to spend money for packs and content. I play on PS3 and prefer console gaming. My question is if I drop hundreds into this game how can I be sure it will continue for future development, and support. I want to play Defiance for years to come. I see more and more users everytime I log in. I want this game to become so much more for both PC, and console gamers. It has become a way of life so to speak for me and a friend of mine who is five years older than me. I know it takes alot of money and resources to expand and develop new content. I also know it takes alot to convince console makers to bring previous platform games to new platforms, but I believe for Defiance it would be worth it. I would like to see new enemies, more maps, maybe a slot in each loadout strictly for pistols and smgs,and one for melee weapons to compliment the two available weapons per loadout.I now the glitches and critical errors are there, but I think this can be fixed with revenue from some gameplay upgrades. I would also like to see a portable version in the future. PS Vita or future handheld. I am getting ready to spend alot on this game, and would love to play on the PS4, but I am holding out for Defiance, and so are some of my friends. Thank you for your time.
    The problem is that resources and money that this game has generated to develop content to defiance was used to develop content and a new game ( altras) to trion..so lets hope the board actualy have changed their mind and this new content actualy could be release in future updates.

  10. #140
    Member Ned Kelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Is that a serious question?
    Posts
    407
    Well taking a break from this strange environment that is Tr1on smoke and mirrors.

    Anyway, the thing I had to laugh about what playing gw2, an mmo where you had to run everywhere, they have released an expansion and brought in hand gliders and other various mounts, so running jumping gliding mounts.

    What was it the devs said about motorcycle?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts