+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosman View Post
    They use to spawn forever. People abused this and were just mass killing to farm OJ weapons/shields. It was accepted before as a good place to get you weapon specialization tier to the one you wanted, but now that the drops for decent items are RNG they can’t have places infinitely spawning mobs.
    At least we still have another place to do the same thing. I won't tell where it is to avoid another unexpected "fix"

Sig by Tauriiel
    Assista aos meus vídeos/Watch my videos
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessss View Post
    Looks like its time to lock this thread.

With the Defiance 2050 announcement its clear this was just a red herring to keep us occupied as they had no intention of ever fixing any of the bugs.
    Exactly I agree 100%. It's like they removed events theme to not make new syns, pursuits and weapons for every event so they got rid of them completely and put ex Inanis to keep players occupied in chasing PG while they worked on 2050 secretly since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    We also want honesty and transparency. Don't say one thing and then do another. And silence is worst of all. Don't say our voices matter and just completely ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by defiancegame View Post
    How hard will it be to bring the HUNT back? Remove nerfs and let us enjoy it before it's gone!
    ``Some people can't leave things be, they have to ruin it for everyone else!``

Essential Stabilization

Trion made more Pursuits, with the intention of turn the rating for 2050. Ok, but some of the existent Pursuits STILL ARE BROKEN!!! Essential Stabilization is the only one that remains to complete Marin.

Environment: PS3 NA
    Nick: Zer0Playr
    Time: any
    Expected: After completing all the required side missions to unlock, the icon of Essencial Stabilization should appear somewhere @ Marin (yes, somewhere, because I don't know where it should appear).
    Observed: there is no icon of it in my map, that's why I said somewhere around Marin, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT SHOULD APPEAR!

Sig by Tauriiel
    Playing old Defiance at: PS3 NA (old) and PC NA (2050)/ Só vem!! >>> Galaxy Rangers xBrazilx PSN

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0Playr View Post
    At least we still have another place to do the same thing. I won't tell where it is to avoid another unexpected "fix"
    Yeah it is the site of another daily request on the land above this one. Good place to get your hellbug kills also. That being said, it breaks things in the game when you get endless spawns in one place is my point.

The game is not supposed to be easy one stop shopping where you get to sit in one spot and get all 2500 pursuit kills and random good OJ drops. The good thing is they will not like bother fixing the other, at least until 2050.

Not directly to you but for once I would like to play a game as they intended instead of people trying to find these endless spawn locations, exploits, and hacks. Level through work, get gear through work/trades/luck.

I for one intend to play in the Beta with the intention of reporting every game breaking mechanic, event, item, or activity I can find in hopes that a few exploiters do not screw up the game for the company and the many other people that actually like to play the game.

Well, good luck. There will be always something broken, just wait some patches and there it will be: a broken mechanic.

Sig by Tauriiel

Quote Originally Posted by Kosman View Post
    Yeah it is the site of another daily request on the land above this one. Good place to get your hellbug kills also. That being said, it breaks things in the game when you get endless spawns in one place is my point.

The game is not supposed to be easy one stop shopping where you get to sit in one spot and get all 2500 pursuit kills and random good OJ drops. The good thing is they will not like bother fixing the other, at least until 2050.

Not directly to you but for once I would like to play a game as they intended instead of people trying to find these endless spawn locations, exploits, and hacks. Level through work, get gear through work/trades/luck.

I for one intend to play in the Beta with the intention of reporting every game breaking mechanic, event, item, or activity I can find in hopes that a few exploiters do not screw up the game for the company and the many other people that actually like to play the game.
    Just FYI, this is a normal mechanic of the game. The objective of the infitite waves of enemies is prevent you of finishing the mission, and yours is to protect the machines before the enemies take 'em down. Alamo now is a joke, because you don't have the challenge of protecting those machines like before. Now, if you are sad because the mods market is now ruined (since the addition of those runners @IDR), don't blame the exploiters.

Sig by Tauriiel

+ Reply to Thread