1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    edit: i updated it with the right link with pics
    Thanks Deathbringer.

Environment: PS3/NA
    Name: r1p
    Time: Always.
    Context: Anywhere.
    Expected: Do not receive duel invites since they are disabled in settings.
    Observed: Always receive duel invites even though they are disabled in settings.
    Repro Steps: Log into game, disable duel invites, ask someone to send you a duel invite.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...syn-bug-in-pvp
    happens all the time
    all day everyday in pvp
    repro step. have superiority set up in your loadout.
    get killed in pvp. and the 2nd part of the synergy stops working.
    DEATHBRINGER210
    ps3 na

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,
    Please treat this as an entirely new thread, and follow the outlined format above for bug reports. This will help us keep track of everything as we move along.

The clan list issue is a bug we are aware of, and will have fixed shortly. We are currently testing a fix internally.
    Since pretty much everything falls into one of those 3 categories above, it sounds like what your asking for is the stupid crap that is annoying but doesnt affect gameplay.

Well theres plenty of that and we already have workarounds for it, but since you asked heres my top 3 stupid annoying crap bugs that you can use to start your action tracker with:

#1 - Cant join Shadow Wars while in Silicon Valley, not even the SW NPC dude.

Environment: PC NA
    Name: Darknessss
    Time: Always
    Context: At the water temple vendors in Silicon Valley
    Expected: What should happen when you interact with the SW NPC is the Matchmaking menu should come up and you should be able to join the SW queue.
    Observed: Instead you get the error message "Unable to join Shadow Wars. Outside operational boundry." So why the jek is there an interactive NPC for the sole purpose of joining SW at the water temple in SV when its impossible to join SW while in SV.
    Repro steps: Just go to water temple and try it.
    Current Workaround: Dont join SW while in SV, go somewhere else.

#2 - 'Im down, Im down' matchmaking NPCs cant be revived.

Context: At Bloodbath and the Bug n Chug
    Expected: When there is a nearby emergency or arkfall the matchmaking NPCs join the fight and go down. What should happen when you interact with them is that you should be able to revive them.
    Observed: Instead the Matchmaking menu comes up. So they just just lay there shouting 'Im down Im down' all 3 out of sync until the server resets.
    Repro steps:Stand around long enuf and you'll see it.
    Current Workaround: Go somewhere else on the map or hop to a different shard, or wait for the server reset.

#3 - Remapping the F# keys on keyboard doesnt unmap the old assignment.

Context: Everywhere
    Expected: For example - I have large hands and would like to use the F4 for spikes and F5 for stims. The controls menu lets you remap these and originally this wasnt an issue. After one of the updates these were assinged to F4-Intel and F5-bitstore while simultanously being assinged to K-Intel and P-bitstore
    Observed: Instead when reassign the F# keys you get the new assinged action followed by the previous action which it wont unassign.
    Repro steps:Remap your F keys and try it.
    Current Workaround: Dont re-map the F keys or learn to hit the ESC key really quickly after the F key.

*Please note that I listed my workarounds, Im sure others have their own helpful hints, but mine work fine for me. Im only listing these bugs as the devs have asked for them

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...syn-bug-in-pvp
    happens all the time
    all day everyday in pvp
    repro step. have superiority set up in your loadout.
    get killed in pvp. and the 2nd part of the synergy stops working.
    DEATHBRINGER210
    ps3 na
    This happens with Superiority Syns, Aa/GA syns and the DLC perks for the nanos. Very annoying to try swapping loadouts to reactivate on the fly. And it's not just PVP it happens in Expos and they're sometimes just off when you 1st log in.

• Environment: PS3 NA
    • Name: Johnny Dbag
    • Time: Anytime, most times, War Below expedition
    • Context: This happens in the War Below expedition.
    • Grenaders shoot through their backs. They do not have to be facing you, and can shoot a grenade that will kill you through their back.
    • Also the shotgunners seem to have no fall off on their rounds and can one shot you from across the cave.
    • Lastly, if you are in the cave map at the end, with the large room and access to the boat, enemies will run out of the map, back past the start point. Sometimes they will huddle up in the littel cave areas, other times they will completely run off the map and you cannot complete the expedition because the loot chest will not spawn.
    • Expected: I expect enemies to only shoot forward, the way they are facing, I expect shotguns to have falloff, I expect enemies to stay on the map allowing completion.
    • Observed: Enemies shoot through their backs, shot gun rounds have no fall off, enemies high tail it off the map.
    • Screenshots for PCs: N/A
    • Repro Steps: Play war below expedition.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

BTW, do you consider the hard freezes caused by using the Matrix to add and view mods a "general stability" issue? It isn't something that most veteran players consider the usual disconnect or hard freeze that we normally encounter during general play as it was introduced when you released the Exchange update. If it is something that you want details on I will keep track of when it happens and report it.

Environment: PS3/NA
    Name: r1p
    Time: always
    Context: Explosions 101 co-op.
    Expected: The cut-scene before fighting the Hulker to play only once.
    Observed: The cut-scene repeats multiple times.
    Repro Steps: Enter the room for the Hulker in the Explosions 101 co-op.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious BMG View Post
    This happens with Superiority Syns, Aa/GA syns and the DLC perks for the nanos. Very annoying to try swapping loadouts to reactivate on the fly. And it's not just PVP it happens in Expos and they're sometimes just off when you 1st log in.
    and it happens to cyber rigs

10.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    BTW, do you consider the hard freezes caused by using the Matrix to add and view mods a "general stability" issue? It isn't something that most veteran players consider the usual disconnect or hard freeze that we normally encounter during general play as it was introduced when you released the Exchange update. If it is something that you want details on I will keep track of when it happens and report it.
    This is more a bug than a general stability issue. If there is a specific reproduce-able case of a crash, that it definitely something we want to hear about. We are mostly avoiding the "I crash all the time for no reason" type of bugs. Thanks!