+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    glitch out exploding radiation kamikaze hellbug archers
    all of them do it
    they do it in expos and the free world
    repro steps : all you have to do is just walk right by them . and watch them kamikaze explode on you
    ps3 na
    Deathbringer210
    it happens all day everyday
    This is what I tell my toon to do when I run into one of those.

PC/NA
    Infinity Eagle 6000
    War Bird 6000

Solo Warmaster Run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhO34m1hUp4

Soon® is not here yet.

• Environment: NA + PC
    • Name: [007Kirk]
    • Time: [EST: Random
    • Context: At Alcatraz, checking my jack pot points daily, and they go down without spending.
    • Expected: I buy stuff and work hard to get jackpot points, and I do not expect them to go from 22 to 5 or fluctuate?
    • Observed: My jackpot points fluctuate down, to bad they do not go up.
    • Screenshots for PCs: N/a
    • Repro Steps: Unable to repo, I now take a daily screen shot of my point count.
    Won't here me complain about much but its very saddening see them suddenly drop time and time again. So many weapons I want to buy and you have no other option to get them.

Went from 5 to 31, next day they reset to 8. This has been happening since I started playing. Support does not care one bit about paying customers so no more purchases from me.
    Update Mods, Chips, Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZg...XHv1A9dCkd7yNg

In Game ID: 007Kirk

• Environment: PS3 NA
    • Name: Johnny Dbag
    • Time: Anytime, all times
    • Context: Whenever a group member enters the back of the APS Vagabond for a ride, they are left behind as if riding an invisible horse and do not get to go along for the ride.
    • Expected: I expect the group member to be able to ride along, and for the vehicle to hold one passenger in the fron and one in the rear.
    • Observed: The group member that gets in the back get left behind. Does not matter if there is another occupant in the front or not.
    • Screenshots for PCs: N/A
    • Repro Steps: Have a member of your group try to get in the back of the Vagabond. They are left behind as if riding an invisible hose.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Eagle View Post
    Environment: PC/NA
    Name:Infinity Eagle
    Time: Always
    Context: Crash when pulling chips from rigs
    Expected: Pull chip out of rig and switch screens
    Observed:Pull chip from rig and try to switch screens and crash
    Repro Steps: Try to pull chip from rig

And a PS. also happens when pulling mods from weapons

This Happens to me as well
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    Environment: NA PS3
    Name: Tauriiel
    Time: Always
    Context: The Expedition Gear Chests (for pursuits) never count for their intended pursuit in War Below caves. War Below cave gear chests result in Stolen Purpose getting the credit. Not sure if this is intended, but Stolen Purpose gear chests seem to count for itself no matter the map, yet War Below chests only count toward their individual suit when in bunkers.
    Expected: I expect for the chests I find in expedition to count for the expedition I'm currently doing as it's very tedious to keep relogging hunting down bunkers.
    Observed: Gear chests counted for the wrong expedition, and not War Below which is the last pursuit I need in the game.
    Repro Steps: Find me a cave map in War Below with a gear chest and yes - - watch as the chest doesn't raise the ticker for the WB pursuit.

• • • • •

Environment: NA PS3
    Name: Tauriiel
    Time: 3:58 AM 8-14-17
    Context: Enemies in Heaven Sent have the ability to phase through solid surfaces like through/into walls, doors, and into the ceiling making it almost utterly impossible to finish the map without misusing decoy - - or praying that a bug gun's bugs reach / your sword is long enough. (Har har) Humour aside, it's actually very frustrating and last night my team and I couldn't manage to get our brood lobbers to kill the guy that Scotty only half way beamed up.
    Expected: For the enemy NOT to moon bounce himself into the roof?
    Observed: Enemy gets an A+ for survival instincts.
    Picture: http://i.imgur.com/865nQXK.jpg - there is also a thread with more information here.
    Repro Steps: Not sure how to recreate this. Enemies have a random chance of phasing through or into things, and sometimes it's just impossible to get to them thus we have to leave match and start over. Seems to occur frequently, especially when they're getting their butts kicked and turn tail to run away.

* * This doesn't seem to be an issue exclusive to Heaven Sent (and I can attest to the fact that enemies in other maps also manage to find themselves behind things they shouldn't be able to).
    This is also so on PC/NA
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4303137&dateline=1501  010892

Quote Originally Posted by Brekka View Post
    Environment: PC NA
    Name: Brekka
    Time: 7PMish EST + Often
    Context: Silicon Valley Incursions
    Expected: Enemies to spawn and attack the ark cores.
    Observed: Enemies spawn at odd intervals or something and you end up running around looking for them.
    Repro Steps: Go play some SV Incursions

Environment: PC NA
    Name: Brekka
    Time: Often
    Context: Silicon Valley Incursions
    Expected: If no enemies are able to activate the ark core you win.
    Observed: Sometimes they just blow up and you lose despite nothing seeming to be there.
    Repro Steps: Go play some SV Incursions

In general SV Incursion are a mess. They're fun when they work right but I hate spending most of my time hunting for that one, sometimes cloaked, guy who needs to die for the next wave to start. It's just such a pain in the ***. Enemies spawning in small clusters so you have to run around in a big circle ten times before you can get the next wave to start. Then even after all that nonsense you still fail because a core decided to pop by itself. The only reason I ever go to one of these is for the daily/weeklies and even then I often skip it because it's annoying and feels outside of my control to do properly.
    There can be stagnant enemies on the outside of the incursion if you trace back to the spawn areas and kill them the incursion will progress. This is the fix some of us have been able to find for this.

Environment: PC / NA
    Name: Nico or anyplayer doing missions
    Time: anytime
    Context: Crystal Springs - unalbe to talk with the Foreman to end mission at crystal springs. The same issue happens when trying to start the mission "Aftermath: Until the Arks Rise".
    Expected: To be able to see the foreman in the phase when trying to complete the mission and then to be able to start the aftermath mission when getting to crystal springs.
    Observed: dueling someone usually works to get the foreman to show up and be able to interact with him as well as to start the Aftermath mission. Sometimes one will need to change shards and go back to crystal springs to make it work.

Repro Steps: It happens almost everyday all day when people are leveling and trying to do those missions.

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    • Environment: NA + PC
    • Name: [007Kirk]
    • Time: [EST: Random
    • Context: At Alcatraz, checking my jack pot points daily.
    • Expected: I buy stuff and work hard to get jackpot points, and I do not expect them to go from 22 to 5 or fluctuate?
    • Observed: My jackpot points fluctuate down, to bad they do not go up.
    • Screenshots for PCs: N/a
    • Repro Steps: Unable to repo, I now take a daily screen shot of my point count.
    Won't here me complain about much but its very saddening see them suddenly drop time and time again. So many weapons I want to buy and you have no other option to get them.
    I have no idea what this means. Are you saying you lose Loyalty without spending it?

Environment: EU + PC
    Name: Lunia Vibes (or any other)
    Time: always happens
    Context: If your shield and (single-)explosiv weapon (e.g. Big Boomer) have the same nano-icon you can't do any damage to yourself. This applies not for cluster-explosivs (e.g. masscanons, ground pounder) If this Bug is activ on a loadout then it will stay until you equip another shield. You can do (without losing the Bug): change weapons forth and back, switching loadouts, loading in/out instances, quit the game and log in the next day.
    Expected: If I run into 8 of my big boomer grenades I should be dead.
    Observed: I'm still alive, not even my shield is down. (I see my shield goes down at half and is immediately full again within a millisecond.)
    Screenshots for PCs: can't show it in a screenshot.
    Repro Steps: Equip any shield with a nano and a big boomer with the same nano, regardless which weapon slot. (e.g. life insurance policy & infinte beyond). Now relog on character screen and log in the same toon. Shoot on your feets and detonate the grenades.
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    2050 PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 4 Gb DDR2 - Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 550 2Gb @ 1920x1080

Quote Originally Posted by Neutronenstern View Post
    Environment: EU + PC
    Name: Lunia Vibes (or any other)
    Time: always happens
    Context: If your shield and (single-)explosiv weapon (e.g. Big Boomer) have the same nano-icon you can't do any damage to yourself. This applies not for cluster-explosivs (e.g. masscanons, ground pounder) If this Bug is activ on a loadout then it will stay until you equip another shield. You can do (without losing the Bug): change weapons forth and back, switching loadouts, loading in/out instances, quit the game and log in the next day.
    Expected: If I run into 8 of my big boomer grenades I should be dead.
    Observed: I'm still alive, not even my shield is down. (I see my shield goes down at half and is immediately full again within a millisecond.)
    Screenshots for PCs: can't show it in a screenshot.
    Repro Steps: Equip any shield with a nano and a big boomer with the same nano, regardless which weapon slot. (e.g. life insurance policy & infinte beyond). Now relog on character screen and log in the same toon. Shoot on your feets and detonate the grenades.
    I don't think this is a bug. Seems like an added bonus for having your shield supreme so you don't accidentally kill yourself with your preferred nano.

Why do you want to blow yourself up anyways?
    Xbox NA: Riyo Chuchi / Volla Enda / Juno eclipce / Darth Aquariuss
    Xbox EU: RYZIX

Clan: Rifle Legion / Helios Ascending / Valor Legion

GT: Darth Aquariuss

Like music? Check out mazeofentertainment!

+ Reply to Thread