+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Weapon Changes Update to PTS

A new update is now live on PTS and contains the following:

PTS Character copy will remain closed at this time. Please use characters that are already on PTS, or new characters.

In addition to the following patch notes, the Ex Inanis Synergies will rotate out on 9/6/2017. The current synergies will be gone at that time, so get them now while you still can! Synergy information will be released at a later date.

EX INANIS WEAPON ROTATION

The following weapons have been removed from the Ex Inanis pool:

Infantry:
    • Mazu Blast Rifle
    • Sentry Rifle
    • Vanguard Rifle
    • Nomad SMG
    • Disruptor

Mercenary:
    • Surge Blaster
    • Northstar Blaze
    • CS-X Cluster Shot
    • Nano Fragger
    • SO-2 Courier

Artillery:
    • Bolt Action Repeater
    • Surge Bolter
    • Grenade Launcher
    • Brood Lobber
    • Longshot Cannon

WEAPON CHANGES

The following weapon adjustments will be retroactive:
    • Damage falloff range has been extended for all pistols
    • Damage falloff range has been extended for Assault Carbine and Assault Rifles
    • Incendiary damage has been increased for AR2 Bonfires (30%)
    • Minimum damage has been increased for Auto Lobbers (40%)

Base Damage has been increased for the following weapons (amount):
    • Assault Carbine (10%)
    • Assault Rifle (7%)
    • Slagger (15%)
    • Fragger (11%)
    • Blaster (7%)
    • Mass Blaster (44%)
    • Auto Lobber (22%)
    • Guided Launcher (65%)
    • AR2 Bonfire (21%)
    • Sludge RL (103%)

As always, thanks for testing, and keep in mind that these notes are not final and subject to change.

I will be the first to vote to keep the brood lobber. I get it that you need to keep the gun types even, but I think the brood lobber is a very popular detonator variant. Sorry I do not have a suggestion as to what to cull in it's place.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

So you're really going to remove the only 2 sawed offs people actually use (couriers and nano fraggers) but leave vbi short barrels and frc sawed offs in the pool? Also, keep the brood lobber.

Is this the "large" update you promised us? Make something so we ark hunters can actually hunt.

Don't remove the brood lobber.

Firstly, I'd like to say it's nice to see the table size drop from 51 (3 x 17) to 36 (3 x 12). That should help players narrow things down a bit more .

I don't know if it could be done - but a proper forum poll (with a bar graph) for players to vote on which weapons to keep/remove might help (at least as a starting point).

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    I will be the first to vote to keep the brood lobber. I get it that you need to keep the gun types even, but I think the brood lobber is a very popular detonator variant. Sorry I do not have a suggestion as to what to cull in it's place.
    I have to agree here: perhaps because in the 8-9 months I have been playing, it is only with Ex Inanis that I have seen my first ever brood lobber (first hand) . And now it getting pulled from the Ex Inanis weapons list. Is that due to (un)popularity of said weapon type? Or is there already an over-abundance?
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein
    Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"

Wait wait Nano fraggers and Brood lobbers getting removed? nooooooo I wanted a ID syn nano fragger and brood lobber and Mazu and Grenade launchers too noooo :/.

They removed event drops and when we offered a perfect solution in order to bring them back they ignored us. So what if they remove these weapons? "Deal with it" Just like what you told me when i asked them to bring the real events back.

mass blasters and guided launchers dont need a damage buff. something needs to be done about guided rockets in pvp. and the crit multi in pvp needs a reduction in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    mass blasters and guided launchers dont need a damage buff. something needs to be done about guided rockets in pvp. and the crit multi in pvp needs a reduction in pvp.
    I have to disagree (yes im a planck/CW noob) my cw and planck needs a increase in dmg in both pvp and pve.