+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedarthebest View Post
    I have to disagree (yes im a planck/CW noob) my cw and planck needs a increase in dmg in both pvp and pve.
    you can disagree all you like, i can post my suggestions , just like everyone else

and the perma bio glitch still isnt fixed in pvp. when is the next round of pvp updates coming?

Please keep the mazu, the brood lobber, and the nano fragger in the loot table. A lot of people love those.
    Also, 44% dmg buff for mass blasters? They were already better then brs at close range, now it's gonna be wtf. Not needed at all imo.

Loving some of the changes though, bonfires and sludges needed some love.

I wonder what's the logic here though, because we can already roflstomp pretty much everything in the game right now.
    For example, the assault carbine is already beastly with the right rolls, 10% dmg increase is overkill i think.

But.

If it means we're gonna see more variety in player choices for loadouts than br/mc, which is all you see now, then i'm all up for it.

So i hope it means some kind of new content is coming or a threat level increase for sieges or incursions.
    Xbox EU

GT: xXXx Mr B xXXx
    IGN: Radamanthe Nemes

Glad to hear that "all sales aren't final" yet

Even though I don't use them myself I know that other do like Brood Lobbers so they should probably stay. Also, there is a gap between roles handled by VBI AR's (down-sight & accurate) and Blast Rifles (hip-fire & spray-and-pray) which could be filled by the Mazu if it received a buff in mag size and down-sight accuracy. Not enough to make it better than either of the other guns but enough to make it useful to people who are looking for a little more flexibility.

Please keep the Mazu. I love my Timepiercer and would be happy to get another Mazu with a great synergy. For more value give them more accuracy!

I'm not sure if the Assault Carbines needs a damage buff. But they really needs a aim-accuracy buff. I don't know much about weapons (in RL) but I can't imagine that Assault Carbines are good to fire from the hip. I guess they should have a better accuracy during aiming.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post

I wonder what's the logic here though, because we can already roflstomp pretty much everything in the game right now.

So i hope it means some kind of new content is coming or a threat level increase for sieges or incursions.
    +1
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    PTS - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 4 Gb DDR2 - Nvidia GF GTX 260 896mb @ 1440x900

6.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #16
    Hey All,

This is definitely why we put this content up on the PTS to get feedback before release. Do keep in mind though, that some weapon choices are a matter of opinion, and it is a balancing act of making sure to keep the loot pool trimmed enough to decrease variance, while keeping the best weapons in place.

With that being said, we are happy to adjust and add weapons back to the pool, but when providing feedback, please keep in mind that this does increase the variance. Thanks!

I don't use them, but didn't guided launchers get a damage buff recently? Seems like another 65% is a bit much. We already see plenty of complaints about their use in pvp here on the forum and in zone chat.

44% on mass blasters also seems like a huge increase.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

Don't increase mass blaster's damage. The reason why people initally didn't like it because of the falloff but overall it's one of the underrated weapons that out dps blast rifles.

I would like to see a increase of crit dmg on smg and assault rifles for different kind of builds.

The suggestion of buffing guiding rockets will create a large amount of salt in pvp, you're asking people with celestial wrath to single handily beat pvp xD and above all there are ways to track/curve rockets without it having to hit anything in its path.

Guiding rockets > snipers if this patch goes through. You're basically asking for the better skill players to say goodbye because anyone can beat you now.

Depravity is getting a 100% damage buff? There is no counter to bio puddles in this game yet and seeing a weapon becoming strong without any reason. Sludge job is to create a type of crowd control so why the buff to damage?

I like what trion is trying to do but don't leave out the factor of pvp
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

No please don't remove the Mazu BR, or Brood Lobber. If you can keep the too Nomad as well but it's so underrated sadly
    XBL: Skiller115

Because AFKers

Quote Originally Posted by Neutronenstern View Post
    Please keep the Mazu. I love my Timepiercer and would be happy to get another Mazu with a great synergy. For more value give them more accuracy!
    +1

Mazu BRs need a bit of love is damn right. Hip fire/Aim accuracy & a slight dmg/fire rate buff would be nice. (dmg & fire rate should be brought inline with standard Blast Rifles). Right now hip fire on a Mazu is horrible & aim acc isn't much better.