+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

No reputation for named vendors and guns disapearing

I haven't received all reputation for named vendors when doing dailys and weekly.I sent a ticket in and they said to quit game and restart.I did this and unstated receiving my director but others were still missing.also I traded for a extermination protocol and I either tended it or it completely disappeared from my inventory and I want it back.another issue is my guns do not have same power as other players and we have same mods same rolls but the get better fire rate and damage.they trade me the gun and when I receive it it is needed to lower damage and fire rate.I was told once you reach 6000 ego you receive a account buff which gives you more damage output and defense.I believe I didn't get it or something.its like I am still a lower ego.for instance.my until death with t4 mods does 2199 without rig.a friends does 2800 plus damage with same mods and rolls.pls fix my account so I can enjoy game and feel less like I'm being screwed.thanks for your time.

I've seen the fire rate drop on docs toon when u give him a gun its odd

See I'm not crazy I need my account fixed

everyone has different rigs

Not talking about rigs.with no rigs added to fit.for instance a friends ud w no rig does 3k x3 smh and over 20 fire rate.mine with no rig is 2084 x3 and 17.3 fire rate.my ud is dbl dmg like his t6 dmg and 1.10 dmg mastery.my fire rate is oj his t3 so my I'd should be doing same dmg and better fire rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc xlll View Post
    Not talking about rigs.with no rigs added to fit.for instance a friends ud w no rig does 3k x3 smh and over 20 fire rate.mine with no rig is 2084 x3 and 17.3 fire rate.my ud is dbl dmg like his t6 dmg and 1.10 dmg mastery.my fire rate is oj his t3 so my I'd should be doing same dmg and better fire rate.
    Your friend is lying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deahla View Post
    Your friend is lying to you.
    When it is trade window it shows the dmg and fire rate.but when I accept in trade the numbers change.now tell me how that can be since u know more than I do

When it is trade window it shows the dmg and fire rate.but when I accept in trade the numbers change.now tell me how that can be since u know more than I do
    It's not possible for an Until Death to have 3k x 3 dmg, especially without a rig.

Quote Originally Posted by Deahla View Post
    It's not possible for an Until Death to have 3k x 3 dmg, especially without a rig.
    ^

He's right you know.
    JP Rig Info
    sig by Tauriiel

Card stats shown in the trade window aren't only affected by rigs & chips. Gear with backpack synergies (Pandemonium, Armament, Superiority) and even your weapon skills if they haven't been maxed out yet would also account for the discrepancies.