+ Reply to Thread

Ego Powers-Can we have more than one at a time?

Can we access more than one Ego power at a time? I have stealth invisibility now but would like to also have access to the higher damage Ego power during Arkfalls. I am only Ego level 40 so am still kind of new to this game. If anyone knows the answer to this who is farther along in the game, any feedback would be helpful. Can it be done & how to do it if possible. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout2 View Post
    Can we access more than one Ego power at a time? I have stealth invisibility now but would like to also have access to the higher damage Ego power during Arkfalls. I am only Ego level 40 so am still kind of new to this game. If anyone knows the answer to this who is farther along in the game, any feedback would be helpful. Can it be done & how to do it if possible. Thanks.
    Yes you can, but you have to open the way by unlocking perks leading to them to do so.

Can you explain a little more about what you mean by unlocking the perks. Is there a set amount you have to pick first or what?

http://defiance-central.com/ego-calculator

Ego powers and perks are a grid. If you chose to unlock Cloak first, and want to unlock Decoy for example, you have to make your way there on the grid by unlocking perks that lead to it.

http://defiance-central.com/ego-calc...-72a-&start=72

Using the decoy example, you unlock Hunter's Stance, Hunker Down, Fortified Stance and Single Minded, and then you have the ability to unlock Decoy.
    Then you just have to equip it on another loadout, and switch to it when needed (You unlock the ability to use other loadouts as your EGO level goes up)

No. Only one ego power can be activated at any time.

Have to say Yes and NO

You can HAVE more than one - but only USE one at a time,

I use stealth for the #1 and 3 loadout for side quests and such.

And use Overcharge for #2 - for arkfalls.

When I get the 4th load out I will probably poke around with one of the other 2 - blur or decoy.
    The Legacy Rules Are Simple..
    [1] Learn To Live Life Well..
    [2] Teach The Children..