+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How does anyone play MC on ps3?

I dont pvp. Thought i would try today. All it does in MC is dc me and hardfreeze me. Does not matter fresh log or whatever. How does anyone play Monterey coast? I dc after every death, or just every 2 minutes. What gives?
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

If I can make it to see the end of a MC match without disconnecting, it is a guarantee I will disconnect after the match concludes. Most of the time I will either never make it to spawn even once, or disconnect sometime during the match. Not to mention, and this goes for pvp in general, don't try and change out grenade type or change guns while still alive. This results in staring at half loaded information until I either give up, get shot while standing vulnerable for moments at a time, or the game finishes loading my load out screen which can take several minutes. If you give up before your loadout shows up, then you get to now play the game with no HUD for several minutes.In pvp, every second is an hour because I play for the team I am on to win , not my individual stats.

I hate how hard it is to play on MC because it is my favorite map to pvp in aside from shadow wars.

same happens to me johnny, DC's invisible enemies in sw and pvp, matrix style movement from enemies lag lag and more lag
    another great sig by:Tauriiel

I have successfully entered and completely only a handful of these.

It was nearly 2 months after it was introduced before my first successful entry into the map. Trying at least once a day, to result in a hardfreeze.

The handful of matches I actually completed were with abysmal scores due to no hud, killing myself because current weapon can't be seen and I blow myself up with a det mod rather than shoot ar I thought I had equipped. Being headshot from invisible enemies from across the map, and so on.

I mentioned all these shortly after the map was released. The "compassion for the game" they proclaimed at the time, shines through loud and clear...
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo IGN-Reb Aingeal
    PS3na
    187 Syndicate

Yeah ive been trying this map, dc city. Disconnect on the way in or after death. Booooo

How I play dc coast is I enter match stay in loading screen forever, crit out, restart game, enter match, load screen for a while, enter match, immediately dc, restart game, enter match, actually load in, match ends immediately, crit out, restart game, play fy, sw, or stick to the pve world.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Monterrey Coast plays you.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Yes it does. Bummer because it's close to my real life home town, so feels a little more fun to try and play there, in an odd way. Just trying to knock out some old pvp pursuits, guess that MC is not the place to try. At least the time played still counts when I'm getting wrecked in FY, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Monterrey Coast plays you.
    you either bare your FANGS or your throat.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

i make in all the time, i get dcd from a crit to head every now and then. i make thru till the end alot of the time, but i dc after the rewards screens