+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion answer me

Trion answer me

I want to talk to someone from trion I have posted in forums my issues and you are not talking to me.what do I have to do to get you to respond to me.ive sent countless support tickets and posted here and in general discussion.I want to know why things aren't as strong as other peoples weapons that are on my toon.not talking about rig buffs or applying to a toons fit.when I go into my inventory my weapons say certain numbers.if I trade to a friend the numbers go up.when returned to me its the same as it was.do I need to send screen shots of my weapon in my inventory then have a friend send me one of his as well of my weapon after sending to him.just tell me what to do trion.

It's because you whine about something that actually isn't broken then refuse to show any data to back up your claims (photos etc.).

Besides they have other more important issues than to teach newbies how the game is supposed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Deahla View Post
    It's because you whine about something that actually isn't broken then refuse to show any data to back up your claims (photos etc.).

Besides they have other more important issues than to teach newbies how the game is supposed to work.

Valid points.