+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo191 View Post
    The last laugh..ha ha I would not give 100 script for that piece of trash. This is what we have to look forward to? I wonder who's brain fart this PG idea was. Give us back the real weapons. A good drop at an arkfall like before. We are really going downhill fast in this game now...I see the end in sight..any chance for a refund of all the cash I wasted so far?

Been hearing and seeing people say this since 2014 and it's nothing new to me. You're too quick to jump on the bandwagon of other folks who are angry over a sudden change that hasn't had the bugs worked out just yet. Also, I doubt you'll ever get a refund; if you truly feel like you're wasting your time and money, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Personally I am eager to see what Trion has in store for Py and the runners, my only true complaint is how random(not) the mod boxes are, I almost always get mods for synergies I don't want or need and the community itself never wants the mods I get so I do feel that I am wasting PG with each lockbox. Guess I'll store up until Py's got something worthwhile. In the meantime, I HAVE noticed a reduction in the amount of lagspikes, though that could be attributed to players ragequitting over the PG changes.

Quote Originally Posted by BjBlazkowics View Post
    Been hearing and seeing people say this since 2014 and it's nothing new to me. You're too quick to jump on the bandwagon of other folks who are angry over a sudden change that hasn't had the bugs worked out just yet. Also, I doubt you'll ever get a refund; if you truly feel like you're wasting your time and money, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Personally I am eager to see what Trion has in store for Py and the runners, my only true complaint is how random(not) the mod boxes are, I almost always get mods for synergies I don't want or need and the community itself never wants the mods I get so I do feel that I am wasting PG with each lockbox. Guess I'll store up until Py's got something worthwhile. In the meantime, I HAVE noticed a reduction in the amount of lagspikes, though that could be attributed to players ragequitting over the PG changes.
    Well I have been around since 2014 also and have never seen it get this bad. I will wait and see what happens and no worries about the door, I tore it off its hinges..

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan Nightshade View Post
    So... yeah nothing worth sticking around for, nothing worth chasing anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo191 View Post
    The last laugh..ha ha I would not give 100 script for that piece of trash. This is what we have to look forward to? I wonder who's brain fart this PG idea was. Give us back the real weapons. A good drop at an arkfall like before. We are really going downhill fast in this game now...I see the end in sight..any chance for a refund of all the cash I wasted so far?
    +1 Pretty much nothing worthwhile left. Everything has either been nerfed such as pvp or removed like event drops. This new system is a chore It's not even fun nor rewarding. Bugs disconnects and many other issues that need to get fixed, haven't been fixed. Content, where's it? The game is really going downhill it needs fresh content updates. Now some will obviously come to argue in support of trion, but it's the truth the game is dying. Trion should stop listening to those whose intentions are to ruing Defiance and not in the game's benefit. What good did the nerfs do?

In addition, 2 large and enormous games are coming out very soon. If things keep going the way they are, defiance will probably lose many more players. Save it while you still can. Listen to the wise suggestions that the community is proposing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    +1 Pretty much nothing worthwhile left. Everything has either been nerfed such as pvp or removed like event drops. This new system is a chore It's not even fun nor rewarding. Bugs disconnects and many other issues that need to get fixed, haven't been fixed. Content, where's it? The game is really going downhill it needs fresh content updates. Now some will obviously come to argue in support of trion, but it's the truth the game is dying. Trion should stop listening to those whose intentions are to ruing Defiance and not in the game's benefit. What good did the nerfs do?

In addition, 2 large and enormous games are coming out very soon. If things keep going the way they are, defiance will probably lose many more players. Save it while you still can. Listen to the wise suggestions that the community is proposing.
    What is worthwhile about chasing the same ark fall for hours every single day? Also, Defiance is a 4.5 year old open-world MMO that fills a niche that no one else is bothering with so it isn't competing with either of the games that you are referring to. It already took its hit from Destiny 1.0 and currently the only thing working against it is attrition as users move on to the next generation of consoles. Believe me, if someone bothers to come out with a model similar to Defiance I'll jump ship faster than you can say Karl Von Bach but no one wants to invest in an open world sci-fi based MMO these days. Thanks "e-Sports". Christ, I can't even type "e-Sports" without laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post

1. The game is dying has been said for a WHILE now, clarify what you mean because clearly it isn't, instead stay; I am losing interest in the game because of(aforementioned complaints).

2. I agree wholeheartedly with this sentiment, as you said in blue, new content would be a welcomed addition but that's difficult to do since the TV series was scrapped and doubtful they'll ever do any more. The only real suggestion I would have is to expand on the expeditions; instead of them being instances you hop into and out of, it would be interesting if you actually went into a zone where you could chose your tiers and rounds, this way lower EGO people who rush through the main missions would have something to do at 1.5k EGO.