+ Reply to Thread
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Representative ZamboniChaos's Avatar

Ex Inanis Supply Crate Rotation + New Synergy: Parasitic Impetus!

On Wednesday, September 6th, the Ex Inanis Supply Crates rewards will be rotating out, and new weapons and synergies will become available!

In addition to the Saturnalia and Nano Volatility Force synergies, the new supply crates will also contain a brand new synergy called Parasitic Impetus.

New Synergy: Parasitic Impetus

[1] Damaging an enemy increases movement speed by 30% for 5s (Cooldown: 10s)
    [2] -15% Reload
    [3] +15% Damage
    [4] On dodge roll, gain parasitic contagion for 10s (Cooldown: 15s). Parasitic contagion grants +15% life/shield steal and causes munitions to infect enemies. Infected enemies take an additional 7% damage and spawn shrill feeders when killed. Feeder attacks spread the infection.

Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniChaos View Post

On Wednesday, September 6th, the Ex Inanis Supply Crates rewards will be rotating out, and new weapons and synergies will become available!

In addition to the Saturnalia and Nano Volatility Force synergies, the new supply crates will also contain a brand new synergy called Parasitic Impetus.

New Synergy: Parasitic Impetus

[1] Damaging an enemy increases movement speed by 30% for 5s (Cooldown: 10s)
    [2] -15% Reload
    [3] +15% Damage
    [4] On dodge roll, gain parasitic contagion for 10s (Cooldown: 15s). Parasitic contagion grants +15% life/shield steal and causes munitions to infect enemies. Infected enemies take an additional 7% damage and spawn shrill feeders when killed. Feeder attacks spread the infection.

Ooohhhhhh I cannot wait to get some new Synergy's...I am getting soooooo burnt out on Spinal tap ,Ss, and Platte Slicer...I mean don't get me wrong they were awesome when they first came out but they def getting old now...hopefully these new ones add a little bit of life into this game because it is starting to get very repetitive....
    MrStealYourGirl69

Quote Originally Posted by MrStealYoGrl69 View Post
    Ooohhhhhh I cannot wait to get some new Synergy's...I am getting soooooo burnt out on Spinal tap ,Ss, and Platte Slicer...I mean don't get me wrong they were awesome when they first came out but they def getting old now...hopefully these new ones add a little bit of life into this game because it is starting to get very repetitive....
    When they first came out....are you referring to years ago when they came out the first time, or are you saying 3 months was too long for them to stay in Ex Inanis rotation? This was the first time that Spinal Tap actually dropped in game, without having to use bits, so I would guess that many were happy to be able to get the synergy for free. Also, the only "new" synergy here is Parasitic Impetus, the other two are old synergies from events years ago.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

Link to my items for sale post
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...p-Johnny-Dmart

I meant they should have rotated them a lot sooner in my opinion....and yea I remember years ago when they was first introduced and had to pay bits...so I'm def not complaining about being free now I'm just ready for something different I guess lol this game is just getting pretty repetitive now it seems with the same arkfalls and expos ...just ready to see some new content or at least some new arkfalls...ya feel me...
    MrStealYourGirl69

Consider yourself felt.

Haha right on ...are they suppose to be changing the arkfalls and stuff as well or is it just gonna be the Synergy's tht are changing??
    MrStealYourGirl69

Just the synergies. They have said that they could turn on event majors from past events, but so far that has not really been happening. They stated something like "They are already in there, and we can turn them on for a weekend or something like that..."
    but that has not been the case. I could be wrong (often am) but there have only been 2? events turned on so far, Solstice Strike and something forgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Just the synergies. They have said that they could turn on event majors from past events, but so far that has not really been happening. They stated something like "They are already in there, and we can turn them on for a weekend or something like that..."
    but that has not been the case. I could be wrong (often am) but there have only been 2? events turned on so far, Solstice Strike and something forgettable.
    I only remember SS, they need to get events going though. I thought the point of Ex Inanis was play what you want and have a chance at the same rewards.

Well if you want to play events you're screwed with Ex Inanis...

Quote Originally Posted by Chump Norris View Post
    Well if you want to play events you're screwed with Ex Inanis...
    You'd think they removed events for something a lot more impressive but here we are with this awful system. Bring back the events and pvp to the way they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    You'd think they removed events for something a lot more impressive but here we are with this awful system. Bring back the events and pvp to the way they were.
    AMEN.
    mom's spaghetti