+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Overall

There was a fan based radio station, that was ran similar to the one in the show (if i remember correctly). I think it's still running or was not that long ago.

Edit: found it, http://www.ktamradio.com/ . It's still playing music.

Quote Originally Posted by Ackeron View Post
    There was a fan based radio station, that was ran similar to the one in the show (if i remember correctly). I think it's still running or was not that long ago.

Edit: found it, http://www.ktamradio.com/ . It's still playing music.
    Wow, that's interesting!! Ty!!
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

- What about more shadow war places? I would love to pvp in the newbs area, with all that "destroyed city" buildings and environment.

- Use the grid, shrill and volge to make new expeditions. (or develop new enemies and expos)

- Use other "closed main mission maps" for new pvp maps. (or develop new maps)

- Keep events running, they are awesome, and develop new ones.

- Lots of Brazilian players give up in the first hours because they dont speak english, consider a translation to portuguese? (you guys needs to check your numbers to see if it worth, or to any other language)
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

- PG boosters in bit store
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Punkcore View Post

- Lots of Brazilian players give up in the first hours because they dont speak english, consider a translation to portuguese? (you guys needs to check your numbers to see if it worth, or to any other language)
    This is completely incorrect. 50-60% of ps3 NA is Brazilian or other South American players.
    Defiance Triple OG // Brwu91- psn// konstantinov91- GT// kon#7166 - discord

RIP Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    This is completely incorrect. 50-60% of ps3 NA is Brazilian or other South American players.
    Well, I play in PC NA. And in 5 months playing, I meet around 10 brazilian players that stoped to play because they dont speak english, and I wasn't even looking for them. Of course there is some of them that keeps playing, because they understand something or have some friends that does.
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

Back to the topic:

Since there is a rumor of a new Defiance, for this consoles gen, been developed, some sugestions:

- Make silly things!! Things like a small useless conversation with non-key npcs, a bar that sells beer/wine/wisky and blur your vision for some seconds (I would love to do a full pvp match with it), strange things in the map like that boat (1st time I saw that I thought "wtf", and there is no explanation for that, you guys could give some history for it). Silly things helps players to get envolved and emerge in to the game.

- The old sugestions still counts (a radio, more veicles, more pvp and pve maps, more expos, a better server regard to the dc issues, pg boosts, rotation of weekly missions that noone can take it anymore after some time, etc)

- More customization (I dont care, but lots do, and likes a lot new outfits and character build options)

- Massive pvp event. If you have a X vs Y nation war, weekly (or 2~3 times/week), and the winer recieves a bonus for pve, ppl will be interested in pvp, and it's another thing to do. Don't need the nations, just a bonus for those who participate.

- A dungeon of chalenges, where every floor have a boos or waves of mobs, you can do it solo or in a group, and the ones who reach the highest flood that week/month gets a nice reward, and a consolation prize for the others (divided by tiers of wich floor they reach).But hey, it needs to be harder each floor, and with diferent mechanics than just spam explosives.

- This one is a dream, but have you guys though about sell land to players? In stanced maps, ppl can have a house to show your trophies, or open their sell/buy stores.

- And about craft? ppl needs to drop itens from really hard bosses to upgrade their weapons and shields

- Or add more gear slots, like chest, head, arms, legs, misc, etc (it can break the simplicity of defiance gear structure,so take care).

As aways, I come back later with more ideas. Wish you guys all the best.
    PC NA

- Watch your head

Youtube

I share so many of your dreams these are all great ideas.
    Check out my web page @ http://www.chaosclan.xyz/bullet-babe.html
    IGN
    :
    Bullet Babe Platform: PC / NA Clan: The Ronin

The Ronin - Defiance PvP Elite

Hopefully 2050 will be more immersive.

unlike the PC platform....Defiance on console is'nt even playable IMO.